Reviews for The Month of May
CelestialSands chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Oh... my...

This is going in my favourites.

It flows so smoothly, but there isn't much of a plot... but it's enjoyable. Short and sweet.

I honestly don't ship J/H, but this is very well written, so...
FairyFangirl chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Super sweet, lovely little story. Oh. Oh, it was just so nice.

Sorry. That's like, the crappiest review ever. D
FairyFangirl chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I haven't bothered to review anything I've been reading today, but I HAD to say something about this. Mulch/Julius? BEST TWIST EVARRRRRR!

Also, this is a lovely little story. 3
Personwhoneedsanaccount chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
How can this story have gotten only 10 reviews? This must be remedied! Excellent story, and beautifully understated, if that makes any sense. I love it!
stage28 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
Wow, oh fucking wow! Nine fucking reviews?

God, I feel so freaking cheated! It's not even my story, but just … wow! This is crazy.

Nine reviews! Can you believe that? Nine? Ten now, but that's not the point. Arg, it's just that … nine reviews?

You deserve so much more. So much more. God dammit. Life is not fair.

Ah, it feels good to vent my utter frustration and disbelief somewhere, and at the same time adding to your pathetic review number. It's like that saying. What was it? Hitting two birds with one stone? Ha ha. Anyway, I just really loved this.

I really did.

I'm being totally serious.

I loved it.

No kidding.

You're a good writer.

Did I tell you that I loved this?

Hmm, I don't think I did...

Just to be safe, he goes it. I bloody. Fucking. Loved this.

Yes, I bloody do!

Ha ha. I'm sorry about that. I bet that if we were standing driectly across from each other, you would be staring at me strangely, just like they all seem to do. Oh no. I hope you don't think I'm some weird creep now. I generally give bad first impressions.

Right, well I think I got my message along pretty clearly. You know, that I loved this? I'll guess I'll just have to end this review then ...

—P230

PS - I must warn you though, that I will most certainly be checking out your other stories, regardless what about. At first, people think that a few extra reviews here and there are good. But not the ones from me. Trust me on this.

PPS - Oh, I nearly forgot! I thank you for writing such a good story, and I will forever be in your debt, good sir/lady. Have a good day!

(Oh dear, I can't forget my manners. How unbecoming of me. Mother would be so ashamed.)

;) Keep writing. I loved this. Ha ha.
RedAndBlond chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
I really loved this story :) just thought I'd let you know ;)

ciao,

Savé.
NathanDftba chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
Why does this story only have 7 reviews? I great I really enjoyed reading it. Mulch was awesome.
Name On The Spine chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
Aw . . . This is insanely good. I don't know how I've never read it . . . But, still, beautiful ). I love the way it's so short but, in the few words it uses, it says so much. Awesome job )

I cannot believe it only has 6 reviews. It deserves so many more. I have half a mind to sign out and leave an anonymous review to each chapter containning only:"LLI ROCKZ!1!" in each review. Just, you know, tell me if you approve )
psychegirl chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
Hear, hear! Sequel NEEDS to be written!

I love this. They fit so seamlessly together in your writing - it's like the story was born complete. And the Mulch chapter (my favorite part) made me cry.
crazy person alert chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
I dont care what the hell "finis" means. Can we translate it to "sequal"?

I liked this. Some of the chapters were chap-lets, but it was really good and romantic and gushy and I've honestly never read this pairing. It was a good change . . .
Aish Sheva chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
I did not understand how such a wonderful story by such an amazing author can have only three reviews. I decided to try and at least partially remedify that. Hence, this review.

Even though I disagree with most slash ships, this is an exceptional exception. :-)
nubbin27 chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
cute story. short n sweet. i like it
Dr.Olga chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
Before I read this, I had never even heard of a "Jolliet" pairing. This was cute, I liked it!:)
Opal Roseblossom chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
/So/ cute. :)

This was absolutely adorable. Jolliet really is a cute ship.

Your characterizations were always dead on.

Was there Mulch/Root in there? I wonder... XD

Artemis was just fantastic. He was just so... brilliantly Artemis.

This whole fic was so great. It had me grinning like a moron. I'm a sucker for any type of romance.

Holly and Juliet are just so much alike.