Reviews for How Soon Is Now?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
This is such a heart breaking chapter but touching as well.
Bkwrmchar chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Thank You for a FANTASTIC story...one of the very best!
PatateAtomike chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Very nice story! I really love it! It was very interresting that JJ have a girl, and there was no mention of Will, I really appreciate it. It's a nice change.
I would like more Amelia/Emily interactions, but doesn't matter, it was a very good story!

Thanks. ;-)
Lktwh13 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
I loved this fic! You did an awesome job. Perfect length, including just the right moments. I love hearing all about how the rest of the team finds out about JJ and Emily and all the drama that causes in other fits, but I really appreciated how you really focused on JJ and Emily in this one and then brought in the team friendship at the end. Loved it! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
omg, Renee is so much worst than the unsubs the BAU deal with!
Angelsheart85 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ok u didnt left me speechless

but u left me filled with indescribable emotions swirling inside me :)

this is so far the best Em/JJ story I have ever read, but ever!

LoveAndMadness chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
This is an awesome story. I've read it a few times, don't know why I never reviewed. Great job.
DarXe chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Wow, this story is amazing. I love this little universe you have created. Wonderful!
wercomingup chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
This is powerful stuff!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
I've read this story 3 times in the past 8 or so months, and I love it more with each reading. Amazing!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I love it.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
'dkf'alskfa OMG! this was amazing!
celaenos chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
I just found this and stayed up much later than I should have to read all the chapters in one go, I might hate myself a little bit in the morning when I go to work, but it was totally worth it. I loved the whole thing. You are a fantastic writer, I loved your interpretation of the characters and the plot felt realistic and wonderful:) Favorting for sure.
Anolan19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You should continue this "universe"! I love it!
freakanatomy chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
what an awesome fic... I LOVE IT !