Reviews for How Soon Is Now?
appollovriend chapter 14 . 8/18
Wow, such a great story, I read it all in one night, it's just so good! Definitely one of my favorites!
Pamba chapter 14 . 8/11
I love this world you created for Em and JJ. I wold love to see the wedding and more kids though.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 14 . 5/6
I really liked this. The depth you gave both of them is amazing :)
milagglad chapter 13 . 1/2
Interesting
milagglad chapter 14 . 1/2
; )
aznb chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
This story is amazing! It is so beautiful and I've enjoyed reading every bit of this story. I hope you are doing well and are enjoying your summer ]
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
This is such a heart breaking chapter but touching as well.
Bkwrmchar chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Thank You for a FANTASTIC story...one of the very best!
PatateAtomike chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Very nice story! I really love it! It was very interresting that JJ have a girl, and there was no mention of Will, I really appreciate it. It's a nice change.
I would like more Amelia/Emily interactions, but doesn't matter, it was a very good story!

Thanks. ;-)
Lktwh13 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
I loved this fic! You did an awesome job. Perfect length, including just the right moments. I love hearing all about how the rest of the team finds out about JJ and Emily and all the drama that causes in other fits, but I really appreciated how you really focused on JJ and Emily in this one and then brought in the team friendship at the end. Loved it! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
omg, Renee is so much worst than the unsubs the BAU deal with!
Angelsheart85 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ok u didnt left me speechless

but u left me filled with indescribable emotions swirling inside me :)

this is so far the best Em/JJ story I have ever read, but ever!

LoveAndMadness chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
This is an awesome story. I've read it a few times, don't know why I never reviewed. Great job.
DarXe chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Wow, this story is amazing. I love this little universe you have created. Wonderful!
wercomingup chapter 3 . 6/9/2012