Reviews for Waiting For Now
Ryn of Magic chapter 29 . 1/23/2011
aww... such a cute ending!
IannaBray chapter 29 . 3/12/2009
Okay, I know that this story is over now... But I cannot get over the fact that no more chapters are coming! Literally, I shed a few tears at the last sentence and the author's note - silly, I know, but I cannot get over this story! This may just be the best fanfic I have ever read. If you would ever consider it - I know you're working on the sequel to More Like Her, which I also religiously read - I am begging you to do like, a look in the future at how they turned out. I cannot let go of this story - it's so sad because I'm telling everybody about how great and amazing this is. I'm a Bella-hater and strive to find the best EdwardxOC's I can, but most turn out... really Mary-Sure like and not good at all. This was, without a doubt, amazing - and not only in the EdwardxOC category, but the whole Twilight fanfiction category. Once again, I will so get on my hands and knees for you to write just a little bit more!

- Cassie :)
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Okay, I have an idea! If you've read any of the fanfiction (like the cheesy ones.) You know that the girls who end up with the werewolves/vampires are usually superpowered, beautiful, and have a less pretty (coughuglycough) bestfriend who usually ends up captured, dead, or with an obscure lesser known character (Paul, Seth, and ocassionaly Embry). Why not write a story from the sidekicks pov? How does she feel about being captured just so her bf main character can seem heroic and deep? Her friend can be like an all powerful fairy thing who ends up with like Jacob or someother character all of the preteen girls fawn over. She can be the nerdy, quiet, utterly obnoxious 'd be interesting and someting noone has ever done before!
cat's wand chapter 29 . 1/13/2009
great ending:)
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 29 . 1/9/2009
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END! You are the best author EVER and you don't make the characters gay and OOC! Thats alot of exclamation points... Do you think you could (pretty please with a sexy man of your choice on top) do a werewolf story? They're fluffy and can heat your house! I'd be much obliged to help, or give ideas (apparently I'm good at that...) Please respond to this in a review in one of my stories, my email is down...

EdanaBrietta chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love this story. The way you are able to closely match Edward's personality is great. It's hard to find a completely Edward/OFC story that can develop the characters as well as you have. Keep up the great work!
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Question! Who is Jacob going to end up with since Reneesme will never be born? I'd take him! BWAHAHAHA!
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 23 . 12/22/2008
Not EXACTLY what I meant when bringing the wolves in- but right on! Please don't make them uber mean! Whenever I read a vamp. story the werewolves are insane evil and it drives me NUTS! They're just doing their jobs! I freaking love Jacob and the pack! ...though mostly Jacob...he's hot! (lol I couldn't help myself)
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 22 . 12/2/2008
You should totally bring in the werewolves! It would be perfect!
cat's wand chapter 22 . 11/28/2008
intense. I love it !
Saucy-Stacey chapter 22 . 11/28/2008
Great chapter :D right now im just a tad ticked off at edward cause hes being an idiot. UPDATE SOON!
jenjan24 chapter 21 . 11/25/2008
WOW! I was..as always..glad that you updated again. I really do love this story.
Saucy-Stacey chapter 21 . 11/25/2008
Love the chapter. Your on a record! 3 Chapters in one day.. WOOT go you. UPDATE SOON!
Saucy-Stacey chapter 20 . 11/24/2008
*applause* That was the best chapter i have read so far from you. I loved it. Thanks for the cliffie by the way... not. Update soon PLEASE!
Saucy-Stacey chapter 18 . 11/18/2008
WOW! Great Chapter... it was a bit fluffy and nothing really happened but meh... it was great. you know the drill... UPDATE SOON!