Reviews for The Gentle Fist of the Akatsuki
KaOn KaI chapter 24 . 8/19
Always waiting for the next chapter! Keep going, I did have to start over, at the beginning to read this chapter though. That's the only downside. Maybe do a recap at the beginning of each chapter?
Hillock chapter 16 . 8/17
Vengeance my name is Hinata xD
Hillock chapter 11 . 8/11
Wow. Just an awesome chapter. Honestly blown away.
Themissingxman chapter 24 . 8/7
He llllllllllllliiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss
KaOn KaI chapter 8 . 8/6
Love these characters and emotions that you build. So real and tangible. So descriptive in the emotion of hate.
nightwind83 chapter 24 . 8/6
glad for the looong waited chapter i enjoyed it greatly. i had all but given up hope of seeing this fic come to a conclusion.
Totally loving the story keep up the awesomeness
anon chapter 24 . 8/5
oh no! i have a feeling the sisters are going to fight each other. must read more! awesome fic!
anon chapter 16 . 8/5
you know im am upset that people can *not* punish sakura. even if it happened years ago. just like that? also hina is scary! from what i read, i dont know if she can return back to konoha, even if she decided not to kill sakura (by the way, im not a fan of sakura - so i'm okay with her being the "villain") i have to be honest, i do find myself skimming over shikaxtem pieces. i like them together.
NarHina chapter 24 . 8/5
Thank you for coming back I don't mind wait for good chapters for an amazing story but please at least update your profile on the states every so often so we know your alive.

I liked the armament scene it was in a lot of detail but it was good I was put off by the tech at first, but its still good and I can't wait to see more.

The light and dark sides was good and I hope Naruto will get more NaruHina time with Hinata when they meet again.

Also hope Hanabi will be alright.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 24 . 8/5
So its clear that Naruto doesn't love her.

At least the light half saved hanabi from her death.

Though it's good to see at least both half's agree that sakura should be punished. Severely.
What sakura has done is considered treason in leaf. She is no better than Orochimaru in this fic.
So for Naruto to protect her from punishment is also treason on some level.

He preaches peace and follows the saying that
Those who abandoned the comrades are worse than trash.

But his actions in regards to abandoning Hinata and saving sakura clearly shows that he will only keep his words if it benefits him.
And if it harms him than he don't have any problem to break his promise.

And the blatant favouritism Tsunade shows leads me to believe that she is another Danzo or Orochimaru. She is no different than both.

And now the light half of Hinata is in control so things will change.

But if she forgives Naruto or sakura than I think she is wrong.

Both Naruto and sakura deserve some punishment. Which Naruto had already served.

So the only thing remaining is earning Hinata's trust. But his actions to save sakura gives the impression that he is not trustworthy. Just because he loves sakura doesn't mean he should save her from the results of her actions.

He preaches justice but saves criminal.
So his idea of justice is twisted in my opinion.
Flameraven chapter 24 . 8/4
Huh, been a while since I read this one but this was a good chapter. Hinata is going to loose her shit (all three of them it seems) once this comes to light though.

Wonder if Naruto felt all of that or just the rage? Hinata will never be the girl she was but this last act was enough to make her stop being the monster she was made into. I don't think more then three or four people in the world are truly "safe" from her but at lest she is starting to heal, at lest a little.
malea.anne chapter 5 . 8/4
Is it me or hanabi has a crush on naruto?
malea.anne chapter 4 . 8/4
What happened to hinata?
malea.anne chapter 2 . 8/4
Oh my even I was afraid of hina