Reviews for The Marauders' Legacy COMPLETE
Unconvex chapter 10 . 5/10
There are so many things that I love with this story, so I feel the need to spell them all out to you.
First of all: your portrayal of 's such an easy character to hate, mainly b/c he destroyed the life of the protagonist and very little of his back story is revealed. It's very easy to just make him a permanently cowardly, disloyal person and forget that he was ever one of the Marauders. You, however, did a great job in this story (along with the kind-pf prequel) in making him relatable.
I really appreciate how you kept the story in accordance with the canon, rather than have Harry find his father's portrait. That would have been a huge undertaking, and no matter how talented a writer, it would be impossible to compete with Rowling. I love the meetings between Remus and Teddy.
The only complain I have is that there is no sequel. I would love to hear James perspective and his meeting with his grandchildren.
InArduisFidelius chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I loved this. So, so much.
DeathToPink300 chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I loved it! you are a great writer!
Parnita chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Absolutely heart warming!
bkasavan chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
It was cute :) I would have liked to see what happened after, though.
Jason chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Could you please write more chapeters for the Marauder's Legacy? It really is incredible
dannielle chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
This totally sounds like something the Marauders would pull!
Aww poor James on his own!
I'm not usually into Slash, not that I have anything against it. Its just usually not well written, but this was sweet and cheeky. Not too in your face.
This story is lovely and I'm glad you still involved Remus with Tonks and they had Teddy.
Keep it up!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
XD!Oh man,a young Sirius is always awesome!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Teehee!Such cool ideas they come up with!And Remus,his reactions are bloody amazing!
Sombra- The Resurrection chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
I normally don't read sirius remus fics, but this one is one of the best sirius romance fics i ever read. This idea was so original! and i love how you thought everything through, like how life in a portrait is, how objects and magic works, how they interact in the world, and the end when you can come back to life, that was a plot twist that was wonderful. I love this story so much, it is wonderful.
B chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
What can I say? Beautiful. This story is absolutely wonderful, the concept of the portraits is superb, and the way everything just worked together. I felt sad for James because he wouldn't have Lily, but you sorted that out too - and what a lovely reason as to why Harry hadn't visited! (I'm guessing he didn't want to go until he had the painting). Really this is just a wonderful piece and thanks so much for writIng it x
Meisa-tan chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Great fic! :) I didn't expect the marauders turning into portraits to be all that entertaining, but you certainly proved me wrong! I look forward to reading your other fics.
nomugglesallowed chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Oh My God! I love you. There are so many emotions going through my body right now. And although I do love how it's pretty much canon, I think that you should have let Harry meet his father. That would be amazing. Anyways. I love you. This is just so aewhfo;aerhfhewo. I just nugh. AHhh. Those are the words going through my minds. Congratulations you have made me extremely in articulate.
puddingflaun chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
THEYRE SO CUUUUUUUUUTEE! to spend an eternity with the one you love is one thing, but to grow old with them is a completely different experience 3 im glad that you ended it this way u
GoBalBucs chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Wow, I absolutely friggin LOVED this!

Very VERY HIGHLY original, I commend you!

Seriously, this was very very hilarious, breathtaking, SWEET, and sad-happy! I love how they will get to grow old together and when they die, they will simply go back into their portraits as 18 again! IT'S FUCKING BRILLIANT!

I love the emotion in this and the ideas and the way the story and plot developed, it was just all so ruddy brilliant!

Great, fucking fantabulous job! I salute thee, my friend!