Reviews for The Marauders' Legacy COMPLETE
Daledesu chapter 1 . 3/15
I'm speechless. This. Is. Just. PERFECT! What a genius idea!
Thank you for writing it.
LBibliophile chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
I enjoyed the way you explored the nature of wizarding portraits. I had thought that perhaps Remus would become the DADA professor despite being a portrait (after all, i's not really any more complicated than being a ghost - how *does* Binns mark essays?), but I liked your reasoning behind how to bring them back (and the act that thy will hopefully still be able to rejoin the others later).
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Such an amazing story. Great plot line, relationships, and everything! I have one question/ plot hole. Since all the marauders had to die to move from their paintings, how will James and Peter move around and since they weren't in their original portraits when Sirius and Remus came back to life will they be stuck in that painting? Other than that I loved this story and maybe you'll do a sequel.;)
Laurena chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
Adorable. I'm so glad that you kept the Tonks/Teddy aspect in
Unconvex chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
There are so many things that I love with this story, so I feel the need to spell them all out to you.
First of all: your portrayal of 's such an easy character to hate, mainly b/c he destroyed the life of the protagonist and very little of his back story is revealed. It's very easy to just make him a permanently cowardly, disloyal person and forget that he was ever one of the Marauders. You, however, did a great job in this story (along with the kind-pf prequel) in making him relatable.
I really appreciate how you kept the story in accordance with the canon, rather than have Harry find his father's portrait. That would have been a huge undertaking, and no matter how talented a writer, it would be impossible to compete with Rowling. I love the meetings between Remus and Teddy.
The only complain I have is that there is no sequel. I would love to hear James perspective and his meeting with his grandchildren.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I loved this. So, so much.
DeathToPink300 chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I loved it! you are a great writer!
Parnita chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Absolutely heart warming!
bkasavan chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
It was cute :) I would have liked to see what happened after, though.
Jason chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Could you please write more chapeters for the Marauder's Legacy? It really is incredible
dannielle chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
This totally sounds like something the Marauders would pull!
Aww poor James on his own!
I'm not usually into Slash, not that I have anything against it. Its just usually not well written, but this was sweet and cheeky. Not too in your face.
This story is lovely and I'm glad you still involved Remus with Tonks and they had Teddy.
Keep it up!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
XD!Oh man,a young Sirius is always awesome!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Teehee!Such cool ideas they come up with!And Remus,his reactions are bloody amazing!
Sombra- The Resurrection chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
I normally don't read sirius remus fics, but this one is one of the best sirius romance fics i ever read. This idea was so original! and i love how you thought everything through, like how life in a portrait is, how objects and magic works, how they interact in the world, and the end when you can come back to life, that was a plot twist that was wonderful. I love this story so much, it is wonderful.
B chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
What can I say? Beautiful. This story is absolutely wonderful, the concept of the portraits is superb, and the way everything just worked together. I felt sad for James because he wouldn't have Lily, but you sorted that out too - and what a lovely reason as to why Harry hadn't visited! (I'm guessing he didn't want to go until he had the painting). Really this is just a wonderful piece and thanks so much for writIng it x