Reviews for Lovin' Dogs
4Eva Dreaming chapter 8 . 1/20
Awn such a cute ending!
dizzydani666 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
cute babies, very good read
dizzydani666 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
2 Awesome!
Kitsune of Psychosis chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Love the hair idea Kakashi! Great story.
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wonderful, I heard the definitions of different kiss' on someone's profile,it's gr8. I love it!
JaidenAye chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Adorable! :)
TillyMe chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
aw! so cute!:)
osmica chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
ah minion that sounds like me most of the time like when my friend said "hey amela get off your ass,where never going to get or diarama finished if you sit on your chair and drink pepsi"

*takes sip of pepsi* well maby if you started working insted of telling me too the diarama would be done by now. so back to work my minion"
Lily887787 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
cute story! i can imagine their kids having fan clubs and wearing masks and having their mother's personality
blueyblonde chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
i love it
JustWriter2 chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
I wish that you'd put in more embarrassed chibi-kashi and kawii-kagome shorts, like the first one in the first chapter. It's absolutely adorable! It also goes well with, "Affections Across Time," playing constantly in the background. I just, 'kyaahed,' so... need I go further?

Anyway, now I'm, 'kyaahing,' over the twins. What about, 'Yue,' for a girl's name from Avatar: The Last Airbender; I think I read somewhere that it means moonbeams. I know that it isn't Japanese, but I do know that it's some form of Asian dialect.

-jwchan -
xXKitsune QueenXx chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
That was like a summary of life of marriage...and I Loved it...it was so cute and sweet beyond words

~Kitsune