Reviews for Storm
AnalystProductions chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ah this was cwute :3

Arthur resisted the strong urge to yawn, pretty certain that his father wouldn’t be too pleased to see him doing that. Especially since this was the first time in weeks that they had spent time together alone. Although Arthur didn’t think King lessons should really come under quality time. For the past two hours he had had to listen to his father drone on about rules and procedures for events that h had already forgotten the names off.

XD this made me laugh.

Oh by the way there's one tiny typo you missed an e :P and

forgotten the names off should be forgotten the names of (:

just pointing that out to you (:

I was skimming through my merlin fic and i've found loads of typos now xD i'll have to go back and edit it.

Merlin’s whole body jumped as an unnaturally loud roar of thunder clashed and flashed across the sky, the light so bright the horse bolted in their stalls to try in vain to escape it. The rain seemed to increase ten fold and Merlin felt himself crumble. Because he couldn’t handle it, he never could. His back slid down the side of the nearest stall, his knees coming up instinctively in front of him. He felt the thunder go right through him. He just wanted to be away from here but he couldn’t will his body to move. He didn’t hear as footsteps approached him.

aw -hugs merlin- he's like a little scared child :( aw :P lol. Vulnerable Merlin, I can see what's going to happen here.

“Merlin? Are you okay?” Okay? What a stupid question to ask

xD god Arthur :P you're so observant xD haha.

Merlin jumped up fast from his perch on the floor, wiping away what looked like tears from his face.

“What can I do for you Sire?” Merlin asked, his voice shaky and uneven. Merlin’s heart felt like it was beating a hundred miles an hour. He hadn’t even heard Arthur come in and he cursed himself for letting him see him like this. Funny how his limbs decided they wanted to work and not five minutes ago.

aww. You really bring out their chemisty.

Arthur’s arms surrounded him, holding him tight as the storm seemed to mock Merlin as he shook. His eyes clenched tight and he tried to concentrate on the warmth Arthur was letting off.

aww he's really scared of storms :(

“Your clothes are wet.” Arthur says out of the blue.

wow XD arthur's a genius :PP loll

“You really are an idiot Merlin.” Arthur said, barely even audible, the words ghosting over Merlin’s lips as he leant forward. Merlin’s eyes slipped closed as his mouth was overtaken by Arthur, the texture, the taste, just letting himself get lost in it. The storm seemed to just fade into the background, nothing more than a whimper. Merlin didn’t flinch again that night.

Aww the last sentence was a perfect ending (:

well done, love it :D

keep it up

bluebell87 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
i love it! Please can you write a story where they all find out about Merlin...:D
PixiesCanFly chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw. Tis so pretty. I love how Merlin's so scared and Arthur makes him feel better. It just makes me melt.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Hiya! I just wanna say that I love Arthur/Merlin parings. I can't get enough of them! The show just leaves so much room for slash!

What about a Merlin/Lancelot or an Aurthor/Lancelot? That might be cool
yaoifangirlHolly chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wow, really good.

I love Merlin/Arthur, the thought of them alone in the royal stables together...*drool*
DementedViper chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Am i like so unloved or what? no credit for the ending no love for the support *sniff* fine see if i eve help u again *huffs*
JennMel chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Completely believable, and really cute! Love to see more from you! Perhaps one that tackles Arthur discovering the magic? :) Great stuff!
willel chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
How cruel leaving ending the fic there!:) I would love for you to continue the story I'm sure there is a whole chapter from the kiss to the next morning!
Congratulations chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hi! I just began to watch this TV show and I have to thank you for having writen the first Merlin/Arthur slash story on FanFiction. It was absolutely cute and I like the way Arthur try to comfort Merlin. I wait to see the fourth episode to read your other fic. Maybe I would have enjoy a little more your fic if it was writen in french and I hope my english is not to bad and easily understandable. I'll write an other review when I have read your other fic. Congratulations...
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Sweet - and it's never too soon for love. The series is practically encouraging slash (or is that just how my mind works !)
Removed chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aww, cuteness :D Although I suspect if this wasn't slash Arthur would have had much fun teasing Merlin about it! :D I can imagine Merlin being terrified of storms, poor Merlin!

But well done! Tis good :)

*Hands a flapjack* :)