Reviews for Say Anything
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
InnocencexAndxSin chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I majorily love this story!

Greg is so unbelievable adorable XD

This is formely lollipopsxandxcandycanes btw

Great story :D and more Greg cuteness please ?
PropertyOfZFV chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Hey! I finally got to read your story! It's very cute. Playing hard to get was very wise on Clover's party LOL. Can't wait for an update
beaming chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
happy delated birthday! and the chappie was awesomeness as well!
beaming chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
OMG i didnt excpect THAT!
year1989rocks chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
how insanely adorable! I loved it!
N1kki1984 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Hi M!

Another fab chapter, I really loved everything about it was awesome! Even if it was a 'filler' it really was great. Can't wait for the next chappy. Update soon, please!

Nik x
year1989rocks chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
very adorable! I thought she was going to kiss him at the end too! lol
happyharper13 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Another awesome chapter! Once again, loved the tongue-in-cheek style.

Personally, I think I'd like it better if you didn't switch between points-of-view quite as quickly. There didn't seem to be as much of a uniting theme/motif in this chapter, like some little thing to start and end it with that would bring a sense of closure, if that makes sense. For some reason, it just didn't feel as... complete, I guess.

Other than that, awesome job. Your characterization is, once again, flawless. I really like how Greg still seems like the more mature one of the two of them, at least in some situations. Between the two chapters, you really caught the complexities of his character, rather than just making him one-dimensionally wild and crazy. Clover remains a very likable OC and I love how you started the chapter off with Imogen. Clover seems like a very believable, realistic and full character, as well as super spunky. She kind of reminds me of how I expect Riley Adams, the new CSI on the show, to turn out.

Oo- one little side note: there was a small typo, "fitter her perfectly" It looked like you meant to type 'fitted,' but I think 'fit' would work better.

Can't wait for the next update!
gema227 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Yay! Clover is back! I'm very excited about this! Also, did you know how famous you are in the CSI fannon? Yeah, I was on a forum and apparantly, GSA is pretty damn popular. Alot of people known about it! Go you!

~Gema~
year1989rocks chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
haha i loved this! Very entertaining.
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Awesome job! Your writing style is so good. Very tongue-in-cheek and fun, but also very intelligently written, with perfect grammar and punctuation. You definitely capture all the characters well, even the ones that aren't main characters (i.e. Griss and Sara). Clover is a very likable OC, and I like that you made her a receptionist instead of the standard 'new girl CSI.' Can't wait to read more!
N1kki1984 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
sque! am so uberly pleased that you went with it and posted. tis a great wee story! i loved it when ya showed me and i still love it now! totally fab dude x
CrispyPidgeon chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Another great story! I love Clover's character, and you've gotten Greg down pat. Keep up the good work!

Kel