Reviews for Cursed Waltz
Leone Brion chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
This fanfic was soooooo good! Despite it's length, it satisfied me greatly. The ending was superb and cute. Absolutely lovely! :)
JeneeUni chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
OMF, I'M SO SORRY LENALEE FOR CALLING YOU THAT. I SHOULD'VE SAID GIRL! I DON'T THINK OF YOU LIKE THAT AT ALL! I WAS JUST FRUSTRATED, THAT'S ALL. YOU CAN KICK ME IF YOU WANT, PREFERABLY WITH YOUR INNOCENCE ACTIVATED!
Leone Brion chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Okay, the first fanfic in which I saw Allen cheat on Lenalee (It was a full on affair and he got the girl pregnant too and Lenalee but apparently he loved the two of them equally ) I was like really hurt because they're my one OTP. I even stopped reading fanfics of them for an entire week. Holy shit. I just grew a huge dislike for Allen (strangely not for the OC) and felt so bad for Lenalee, I called him an asshole in my head whenever I thought about the fanfic and his actions. But I'm getting over it and I like Allen again but love Lenalee more. I'm not really fazed by Allen cheating on her now, I was expecting it from the description. I'm just disappointed in Allen but at the same time annoyed that he didn't bang the chick to get it over with so he could realize what he done and feel guilty and Lenalee just dump his ass (In the fanfic, she forgave him and even waited 8 years - the child he has probably not even theirs together - for him to come back to her and I was extremely annoyed. I was like, "Bitch, he cheated on you - and now has a possible love child with the late woman he cheated on you with, don't hate the kid, that's less than a fifty percent chance that it's yours - and doesn't regret it but apparently still "loves" you and you're just gonna forgive him? I know 8 years a lot of time to think and you guys are probably each other's soulmates but damn, even I'm not that forgiving. I honestly think I'd be haunted by the fact of my love of life cheating and impregnated someone other than me."

But good chapter! Sorry for my long rant on a completely different but similar story on this. I just needed to get this out. I wonder what'll happen next, I hope Genevieve's an Akuma (Gross that he kissed and is in love with one If she were) or Noah. (Probably it's Road. Please! That I can handle, not some random OC that appeared out of nowhere just as a love interest.)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Loved it!
senshi of hate chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Speeling errors... it was a pretty good some words were misused. Examples: waist instead of waste, creped instead of crept. Otherwise it was good.
d gray man lover chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
It was just perfect, I almost cried at the end.
Allena forever !
Requiem of memory chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
That was so cute! I loved the ending! :D
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
hurray it sounds like so much fun! :D
Soharu87 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
YES. soy necesito MAS lenalee x allen! theyre so cute together!
laurenlopezfollower chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
It was really good, I usually don't like these types of fanfiction but this was good, the fight scene was lacking but I understand, I don't do fight scenes either. Also I was hoping to have a situation where Allen and Lenalee fall in love but that's just me. Keep writing this story was really good.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Cool story. I've never heard of that fairy tale. Good job. There was only one glaring mistake that I noticed and that was that when Genevieve said that killing Lenalee would be a "waist" instead of a "waste."
bluea52394 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Oh 3 That was interesting xD Awesome job. Haha~
zutarababe chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
ah that was cool. i liked the tyki raping lenalee part. well actually i was kinda pissed off... but it was interesting. i havent heard of this pairing... anyways yay! allen didnt fell in love with eve!
Moka777 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
hehe that was really good :D keep up the good work.:D I have nothing bad to say

Moka