Reviews for Subtexting
amanda chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I know you wrote this story a while back, but I would not be opposed to a sequel. I would have like to read how Cath actually let Greg down, at least part of the convo. As always, great stuff and I look forward to all you write.
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Just read this one and I have to say I'm loving it! I'd love to see them go out on a date as a sequel and have some silly miscommunication again. Great story
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I really liked this story, it was SOOPER cute! I thought it was even better that Sara just passed out when she laid down. Sounds like something that would really happen, lol! Still loving your writing(-:
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awesome job !
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hee hee hee... I liked this! It was funny and cute. :-D
In-betweens chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was great. What a mistake to make though, how horribly embarrassing for Greg and Catherine. (smirk) I could understand why Sara could be upset but I'm glad that her anger and frustartion didn't push Catherine away before they worked everything out together.

Loved the story! Thanks for sharing.
Dr. F. M. Obsesser chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Though not very familar with this fandom, I ended up loving not only your style but the well used dialouge. Many a writer focuses too much on dialouge without discription or too much interspective thinking and not enough dialouge. This fic, though heavily leaning on dialouge to pull the story along, had suffixe discriptions that one could picture the situation clearly.

Good job on the interesting mixup and the title was very well chosen.

Doc
angelimmortal chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I am formally requesting "the date scenario" sequel.

I really love your work, not sure if I would marry it and have it's babies...but I can think of some other fun things to do with it...;o)
username-1987 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was awesome. Sequel very needed. So cute..
chawkchic chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hilarious, just like the snafus of real life. I am glad Catherine didn't give up and that Sara didn't make it too hard for Catherine to esplain. I would love to see where the date takes them.
daysofinspiration chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
so cute. so amazingly cute. I loved it. all of it. there was nothing I disliked. at all. it was so cute!

it was a really good idea, the whole mix-up. the idea of Greg and Cath made me laugh, poor Greg, and he was so looking forward to his date. I would have loved to see his whole reaction. and poor Sara, ‘to read the text on Greg’s phone, or not to read the text on Greg’s phone.’

I believe almost everyone who as reviewed as requested, but I shall too. please post a sequel.

great to hear that you have new chapter read to go with Journey of a Lifetime. I told you I believe in you!

(and I guess we all owe Maggsie a thank you for her awesome prompts and inspiration. thank you Maggsie!)

great job Myx, it was a really cute fic.

- Bubbles ]
Kirky123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
aw realy cute hope to readmore from you again soon :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
yay for the sequel... i liked it alot. can not wait for more.
Campervan88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
loved it please write more
SJ-23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hey,

I loved the story. You actually had me fooled for a bit thinking she did indeed want to see Greg HAHA.

Enjoy,