Reviews for Subtexting
Nico79 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Great one shot, liked the whole idea of the misunderstanding thing and their reactions to it. It was good to see it turn out so nicely, because things are always complicated between these two and something like that could have been a disaster of epic proportions lol. Great job, look forward to your next one :D
kruimeltje chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yay please do that! Write a sequel ASAP!

Loved the story. Thats how things can happen, texting to the wrong person...hm did that a while ago *grin* oeps my mistake! We had a big laugh afterwards though hihi!

Keep writing!
Missmeee chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
its really good but why did you make so the two are lesbiens i mean they are great as friends ?
Rach5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Great new story - definately up for a sequel - you know that! lol

I bet there are alot of people who have accidently senta text to the wrong person. haha.

Loved the plot!

Looking forward to a 'part 2'
Chelsee6 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Cute. Very very cute. The Greg/Catherine made me laugh so hard. Still think you should have written the scene where Cath turned Greg down, that would have been hilarious. Oh well.

Nicely done and it's great to hear you're writing more on JoaL. Looking forward to it.

Also looking forward to reading this sequel. XD

Thanks for sharing.

XX Chez.
Maggsie chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I've told you once but I'll tell you again...I absolutely loved it. Everything you need in a onceshot...a bit of drama and romance. And I thought you ended it perfectly. So what do I have to do to get that sequel? :)
I.love.you.miss chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I'll make a request.

Request: Please write more?

And can't wait for more in JoL
Erin Lycan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
cool story hope u make a sequel to this
femslash-fabfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
i loved it. i want more. God luck on your exams. I can n0t wait until your journeys update.
Katt chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
SEQUEL! PLEASE? do i really have to beg? -gets down on knees- please?
missriss2012 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I thought this fic was really cute! I thought it ended kind of abruptly. I was also confused as to what their relationship status was. And yes I would love to see a sequel of the date!

Great Job...Again! Can't wait for more from you! (Especially the next chapter for Journey)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2