Reviews for Mistakes
TherSia chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
The ending sucks! It's very rush and it only took like 10 mins convo for Ryan to get Taylor back after 7 years? Ugh
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This story made me smile, thank you!
Mischievous.Eyes.9 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This was a very cute one-shot. I haven't read the original one-shot, but I quite enjoyed this. I'm glad that Ryan and Taylor got together in the end. Misery loves company as they say, but the misery that was Ryan and Marissa was sad to read. I'd love to read a follow-up, if only to know what the son's name is.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Loved it
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 11/11/2008

Darkness Be Mine chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Dude... That was incredible! I loved every second of it, though I'm a little pissed with Ryan for not ditching Marissa two years ago and leaving for France. But yeah... that was fantastic.

One thing though... I AM curious as to what his son's name really is...
XWaltzforVenusX chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Oh, I loved this! The first one was wonderful and absolutely heartbreaking, and I think this was a fantastic sequel. And poor Abigail, but I can totally see Marissa not being able to handle children.

Fantastic, I loved it.

Azrael38 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
What a totally awesome one-shot! This is getting favorited immediately. I think 'favorited' isn't actually a word, but I really don't care. This is so great. So well written and thought out. I love how you portrayed your AU so well. I didn't even have to think about what was different, you came right out and said it. The beginning was a little heartbreaking, how Ryan had gone back to Marissa, even though he knew better, and how he had let Taylor get away. Way to make Marissa into a total bitch too. She wears that coat well :D Again, great job!

krisz chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very cute story. I am glad they are all getting a happy ending. Poor Abagail to be abandoned by her Mother like that. I am glad Ryan is there for her. Are you going to tell us what the little boy's name is? I am very curious. LOL. Taylor is too funny.

I would love a follow up to this.