Reviews for Heatwave
Kay Kay chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
What a nice story. Loved it very much. Also the development of Snape and the relationship between Harry and Snape is great! :)
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I liked it, but i think that it ended too quickly
BettyBoopSweden chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
What a nice and cute story. I really enjoyed it and I don't get why it haven't got mot reviews. I love the way you write Snape, snarky bastard from the start and then nice and caring in the end.

I also liked the way you portraited Harry and his problemes with the depression. To me how suffer from the same horrible disease I can just say that it felt very believable.

Thank you for sharing!

Betty
maggie1618 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
I loved this story! Thank you for writing:-)
ulliander chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
wonderful story

only some comments in capital letters at the end of some chapters confused me. Why do you write THE END if it isn't?

and you sort of doubled the 2nd chapter.

Anywa, reall liked your fanfic!

greetings from germany, Ulli
firefly5151 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
I really enjoyed this. I haven't had a chance to look at your profile, but are you planning on a sequel?
etherian chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
pulmicort7 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I really loved this story. Your description of Harry's depression was well written. Having suffered depression myself, I can vouch that his slow recovery and altered personality are spot on. I loved Severus in this story, so angry and prejudiced in the beginning but loving and caring at the end. I would have loved to read more of this story but you did end it at a good spot. Thank you for the heartwarming read. It truly made my day!
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Aw, yay!
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
YAY!
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
love it!
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
I just found this story, read it, and loved it! It was very powerful and emotional, had me crying more than once as I read it. Bravo and very well done!
Kanikalore chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Nice story, it was well written and I read it in one go. Pity it's so short.

Well done

Kanikalore
GenkaiFan chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
So is this story finally complete or is there more to it? -GF