Reviews for Obsidian Soul
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
What? No! Sasuke was supposed to save him! T-T
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter to come out soon.
XxKageTenshixX chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It was interesting. I hope you finsih this.
cast14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
great story i liked it.

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next

where is sasuke?
DarkAngelWings19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I can't wait for the next update. :)
WaterSpirit1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I don't really know the story of Naruto well enough to comment on the plot of this (mainly because I have no idea what's going on) but on a more basic level I can critique your writing which, by the way, is very good. If only you wrote a story where I knew what was happening, it would be so awesome :P Ah well, I look forward to your future work.
Brandon chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
hey you need to write more of this ok. This is pretty cool and looks promising. I will talk o you about it in emailz
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh my! What happened to Naruto? Is the Kyuubi still inside of him? Why has no one found him yet?

And how long has it been since that incident?

Is this going to be a SasuNaru? Is Sasuke still training under Orochimaru? Or has he returned for some reason to find Naruto absent? Is the Akatsuki even looking for Naruto, or are they still set on the Hachibi?

M, so many questions. What do you need help on to keep this story going?
Violet86 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I think its a very interesting story and can't wait for the next Chapter.

~Violetclaw
Cerulane chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hello,

This new story seems very promising and I'm eager to read the next chapter.

Read you soon (I hope)

CĂ©rulane
kitsuneXXnoXXkyuubi102 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Awsome story so far, i can't wait to read more.
agent-doo chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Oh, I love a good story with lots and lots of angst. I can't wait to read more of what you write for this story in the future.
Alternative Angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Poor Naruto.

I can't wait for the time when all of those bastards, both Sound and Konoha, get what's coming to them.