Reviews for Kurama&Botan, stuck in an elevator
kmcoketown chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
love it
AnimeLoverExtrordinair chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
oops sorry...didn't even notice the other chapters XD my screen was stuck and wouldn't scroll down so i thought there was only one! i feel a little dumn. but anyway the other stuff was true though XD i love it so far! off to the next chapters that i failed to see befor _
AnimeLoverExtrordinair chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Please make more! i would be really happy if there was another chapter when i go on again XD but anyway good job :) i like how Youko is talking to kurama.. that's funny sometimes _ Just a couple things though... could you make chapters longer please? lol and i noticed you spelled deny wrong...ha..sorry. i guess i'm being stupid. You don't have as many errors as some people do though. actually barely any. It's just that some people have run on sentences and wrong puctuation, misspelled words and some things don't even make sense sometimes. I guess i'm just picky like that... Enough of my ranting though. I like it so far and don't really have any issues with it :P i just hope the next one you put up (if any) is longer! _
Anouk Chizatz chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
gr8 story as usual the love making scene was fab 3
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great story from what I read so far! Keep up the good work on other stories as well!
Ita-kun89 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
oh i like this story and the pairing!please make more!
XXsexy chickXX chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
lol,shiori got waay to ahead of herself.i luved th story,btw
Dimensional Gallery God chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Kurama finally came out of the closet, lolol
Fairy Of Anime chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I love it! Does it have to be the end? Pleases pleases write more soon!
Rui Amano chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
yey..i like your story, very romantic..I like the way how Kurama is supressing Yoko to take over him, especially in the elevator with Botan...I'm really not as much as a Kurama/Botan fan as I get jealous of it...hehe _ but well, (I've said it once in one of my reviews with a Kura/Botan fanfic) but I'm begining to like the pairing. Your a good writer...( but i'm still not used in reading lemons...I'm just new here, you see!) Good work! _
shuichikurama4613 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
my gosh Kurama sure has a strong sex appeal which made all the girls to go crazy like Kyohei in the wallflower.

BUT I'm SO IRRITATED WHEN BOTAN AND SHUICHI WERE TOGETHER IHATE BOTAN!
dela490 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Hello. It's a really great story and I love it. Plus I just want to thank you for writing this excellent story in so short time. Thank you for thinking to us, readers, because we don't have to wait too long for having the updatings.
CampionSayn chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Sa!

A short, but very fitting ending to this fic. Very personal and sweet!

A grand job altogether!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Yay awesome! Great job!
flame55 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
awsome can't wait for more