Reviews for Kurama&Botan, stuck in an elevator
dela490 chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Hello. Wouah, what a chapter it is! Keep writing for to read the next and maybe the end. So courage and soon.
CampionSayn chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Sa!

Ah, you said a thank you!

Anyway, doing etraordinarily well with your up-dates! Not only are the quick, but detailed... especially this one. Quite proud of you!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Ooh nice lemon! Wow luvs it! Lol Yusuke
CampionSayn chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Sa!

Erotica? Already?... Yay! And I was right! You're wonderful in the up-dating process!
dela490 chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Great! I can't wait to read the next and thank you for updating very quickly. I think that other people would have to do it also because some people put sometimes almost two years before updating. It's too long. So really thank you for thinking about us. Continue and I hope to see the next soon.
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Wow the fang this is kind of kinkiy. Good chapter!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
OMG, OMG, I've never read YokoxBotan before! This is so cool! Update soon!
CampionSayn chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Sa!

Ah, I see you've started yet another Kura/Botan fic. Wonderful! I was getting bored with all the others, and elevator stories are some of the best!

Forgive me for reading too much into this, but I'm going to bet that in the next chapter Youko ends up kissing her, yeah?
dela490 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Congratulations for your speed to update and continue because I love it. So update it soon, please.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Blah, you can't do that to us! Great fic and don't let my stories fool ya, I LOVE Kurama/Botan! However, this is only the 2nd KxB fic I've read cuz the 1st one was so perfect. Guess that says a lot about yours, ne?

UPDATE!

-Vhee
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
loved the chapter!
lovely123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i like it
dela490 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hello. I just read your story and I love it. It's a very original story and I can't wait to read the next so update soon, please.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2