Reviews for Manipulation of a Hiro
Miki chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Update please your killing me
Viviane Renard chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
I've enjoyed your story. I like how Adam's so quick to take advantage of Hiro's memory lapse. It really seems like the sort of underhanded trick he would use. (And yet, Adam's so delightfully dark about acting as the "hero" that I can't help loving every scene he's in). I'm sad to see that this fic hasn't been updated in a long time, but I just wanted to review and let you know: thank you so much for writing this much! There's not many long Adam/Hiro fics, so this was a real treat.
flame69 chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
I really like this story, Adam is really possesive of Hiro! Cant wait for more and hope you update soon! :)
Ichireiro chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
I really love this story. I hope you update soon.

Adam/Hiro forever.
AerrowLover chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
OMG! This is so good!

I have only recently become a HUGE fan of Heroes, and I have watched season 1 and 2 and a couple of eppys of season 3 and I love it... your fic is so good! Adam is my favourite character, (He's immortal with an amazing accent for heaven sakes! xD) and when I found out of a friend that he dies I was so sad... but anyway, I love you fic... you get his character so well and he's adorable... But I wish we could have seen a tanned Adam xD

HiroXAdam is a great pairing and you have done such a good job with it. Please update soon, I really need to find out more! Think of me as an Adam druggie and your fic druggie xD

Toodles, Leah xo
OceanVoyager chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
I actually really don't like slash pairings, BUT! I do like your writing style. Great plot and story so far.
OceanVoyager chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow! That was much better than I thought it was going to be. There were a few errors here and there but overall it's nothing too bad.

I especially love this part: "'You were always supporting me.' he thought furiously." That was very moving.
UniqueJackie chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Yay for updates and yay for Hiro dolls *makes Adam plushie and Hiro doll kiss* okay so I'm a little sick
Emma Stargaze chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
Go Matt! Not giving in! And it's so worth it, too, if he gets saved! As for Nathan, he DOES need his sleep...

Random P.S: I started using my LJ account, and searching communities and stuff. I think I ran into your account (via this story :P) Though I've only written a Claire/Adam story. I'm emmalinell. Can I send you a friend request?
KittyDoom chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
"Anyone else hate where Mohinder's character development is going?"

i do, he scares me sometimes *shivers*
Emma Stargaze chapter 12 . 10/28/2008
OMG, Mohinder is becoming crazy. Maybe Pinehearst will be able to fix him... The show takes drastic turns with each episode! And I can't believe the next episode is in TWO WEEKS instead of one...

Back to your story :) Adam is so good at playing Hiro. I don't know why, by I find it awesome for some reason. And at least we know Elle wakes up again... (in order for Adam to kill her she needs to be alive)
UniqueJackie chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
It's all right that it's short it leavesd the readers wanting more.

And I hope they let Adam come back for a flashback episode, though it'll just make me sigh the whole way through and I'll keep whispering "he thought he would live forever, and he would've if it wern't for Arthur"

Also I've been thinking(which is something I shouldn't do) about when and if Kaito ever brought Hiro to the company, did Adam just want to kill him because of the betrayl little Hiro didn't commit yet(if that made sense)
Emma Stargaze chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
It's kinda funny, how Heroes' tends to work. There're more flash FORWARDS than flash BACKS. XD And yeah, you're right, Adam would just heal right up. ((smacks forehead)) That's a no brainer... Anyways! Can't wait to see the next chappie! :)
UniqueJackie chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
OMG! The cliffhanger's. the drama.

and I know I shouldn't but I Love(underline!) it when Adam calls Hiro His Carp just makes me all tingley for some reason.

I really love this chapter to. for some reason I always like the messed up future they come up with. but in one of Angela's visions Adam was in it. Does that mean it's not going to happen? or will Adam come back?

and the scene wasn't that bad so maybe it should just stay a T but that's just my opinion
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
This is REALLY good so far!

Please update soon!