Reviews for How Bad Company Came to Be
captprice117youtube chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
You do realise that it tells you in the game right? Proof: Marlowe had crashed a heli he was joyriding into a genral's limo, Haggert blew up the biggest ammo dump east of Paris and blew up an officers lanterine with a clamore mine, Sweetwater had uploaded a virus to the secure army network and SGT Redford had just wanted to retire eariler.
captprice117youtube chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 6/19/2009

LOL

Poor Sweets. Good thing Bobby got shipped off to Bad Company, too.

And those are the dangers of "Call of Duty 4". Good thing nothin' bad happened when I downloaded it. LMAO

And in the end, it ran like shit! ROFL

So, nice work, son.

So, I guess the next chapter is the last, isn't it?

Well, let's see what'cha got.

EmeraldReporter chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Keep writing.
GTIClubman94 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Nice story! I kind of wondered how the gang came to be. Now that you've answered my prayers, I suddenly feel the urge on how will the sequel look like. Keep it up, and I can't wait to see how Sweetwater ended up like this!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 12/26/2008

Hoo-rrah! First review, btches! LOL

Now, THIS was hilarious. It reminded me of an episode of "The Simpsons". LMAO

Poor General...his car got trashed. ROFL

Nice work, son. Keep it up.

Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 12/25/2008

This was interesting.

For some reason, I think sergeant Johnson, from chapter, is the Sarge from "Halo". LOL Is it?

And the second chapter...There's GOTTA be a clinical name for whatever blowin'-sht-up disease Haggard has. LMAO

Quote of the day: "Bad Company, eh?" Haggard said, thinking. "Well, shucks, I'd rather be in a bad company than a good company." ROFL

You got that from the BF: BC TV ad, didn't ya? Y'know, the one with Airbourne's "Runnin' Wild" song?

Anyway. Nice work, son. Keep it up.

EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 11/10/2008