Reviews for Captain's Defence
ParkerGirl chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
GREAT WORK!
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
*begs* please let the next chapter be put up really soon, looking 4 ward to see ohw Mike gets him self out of this one (i'm guessing it'll be a dozy) hopefully there will be some Kate & Mike (sorry couldn't think of a combo name). looking 4 ward to reading the next chapter REAL SOON
GriffinCantBeBotheredSigningIn chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I totally have NFI who W is. Oh wait, yes I do. But it was so cryptic, it took me a while. *claps*

*will continue being both high and sarcastic until... well, the former until the sugarcaffeine wears off, the latter until I feel like it*

Did you *have* to kill Price? *sniffs* He's too awesome to die. And go the awesome powers of PsychicMikic!

Leave the next update six months and you won't be seeing Tenny anytime... soon? No, take off soon. Just not anytime. Muahahaha.
ParkerGirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Great chappy! lemme guess W is walsman and the leader is the robinsenn guy? maybe the oter way round
becky207 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
me thinks W is Walsman
Nikkey-Lou chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
u should consider continuing this story so far its really interesting & i would love to read more.
simanis chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hello, interestng start. Hope you are continuing soon...thanks!
Kelly chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hey great fic, I hope you keep it going! Its deff one of my favs so far!
Nessy14 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Update soon please

I love this story
langfieldl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really am enjoying this. I hope you cont. I really want to find out what is going to happen. Update soon please!
Stevo chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
The LPA's (Manoora & Kanimbla) and FFG's (Melbourne & Newcastle) would be commanded by a Captain, the ANZAC class FFH's (Warramunga & Perth) would be commanded by a commander (CDR).

The smaller "minor" vessels would be commanded by a LCDR. There is a slight difference between a 400ton LCH or ACPB and a 40-80ton Frigate or LPA.

Other then that, interesting.
sarasidle3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
hey plz update soon i really want to know what happens with Kate/Mike i like the idea of them together i dont know how to start one with them but i will thik about it got any ideas to help me.