Reviews for Nice Eyes, Don't Lose Em'
TotalDramaLover chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
you know that really wierd face you make when something awesome happens and people look at you like wtf is wrong with them? Just happened! :)

sincerely,
an insane noco fanatic! :) :) :) :)
NoCo luv 4evs!
Raltsshipping chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Everything these days is just NOCO AND FUDGING CODERRA! I'm not hating on ur story because I loved Cody's pick-up lines, but these are people that Cody doesn't like. GWODY!
tminus5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
heh some of Cody's lines were pretty good "Hey beautiful, are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here."

"Your lips look so lonely... Would they like to meet mine?"

i started dying from laughter at

"You be the Dairy Queen and I'll be your Burger King: You treat me right, and I'll do it your way," THAT is PURE GENUIS!
TheMasterSlytherin chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I like the idea and your writing was good,*Favs* You didn't see that haha :)
signelchan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
:D

I absolutely adore Noah and Cody together! It's like they were meant to be. Too bad people like putting them with random female campers...

Great work!

Peace!

Siggy
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha! That was god. Cody was really desperate for a girl. Then Noah came along and was like "You’ve got beautiful eyes, don’t lose ‘em.” Ha ha ha ha ha! That was so funny. Post more!
thisobsessioniscontagious chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I LOVE NOAHxCODY! The end surprised me. How cute is this - seriously? Well, I loved it!
Backlash96 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I absolutly LOVE noahXcody! great story! *faves*
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
AWW cute! Write more. You're so good at it!
Jamie am I chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
XD Oh, Lordy that was brilliant! I love that Burger King/Dairy Queen one! XD *Favorited
thecraziestcringle chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
"You be the Dairy Queen and I'll be your Burger King: You treat me right, and I'll do it your way."

I hope you don't mind... but I'm going to use this at every opportunity. xD
Baekho0123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
FTiger beamed, hugging the author.

YAY! I love the Noah/Cody at the end! Cody deserved some luv!
animefreak469 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
lol loved the ending
Poetic Nothingness chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Haha sweet.
loser with a pen chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Believe it or not, I can actually see this happening. Pretty funny and I love the N/C at the end. :)

Loser-with-a-pen