Reviews for Never Gonna Dance Again
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt. OoO
Captain Hollywood chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I want to know what happens next, please continue! But the thing I don't like is how there's song lyrics right in the story, breaking the parts up like that. I know what you're trying to do, but it annoys me. Songfic is good, but songs in the fic isn't my favorite, even though practically every 10/Rose songfic has the lyrics.
Dysthymia chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I thought that this story was interesting.

I have created a Doctor Who forum. Please feel free to visit.
Dddppdd chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Um, maybe one of the best stories ever? Formatting isn't the best, it's not that bad though.
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Argh! That song annoys me. Doctor Who songfics annoy me. Please write more DW stories with no pop songs in them.
FrancaisSnape chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
God Damn you! how long ago was it that you wrote this story. You must write a sequel. I will hunt you down and tie your hands to the keyboard if you dont write more. Better than that(since i cant guarrentee that you will moveyour hands any)I will hhunt you donw steal your writes to this story away from you and write more on it myself. I will dont it. I AM THE HOMICIDAL PLOT BUNNY FROM ALL THE NEATHERREGIONS!
winchester psi chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Aww...sugarangst. Sequel, or death!
DEP chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
ah that was cute. that was really a biblical change in atitude. i just read the real slim snapey and then this. my goodness.
Sunshine chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Wow. Absolute wow! That was definitely a surprise and a lot of conflicting emotions. This definitely demands a sequel or even a prequel.

Keep up the brilliant work!
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Very Good. But If Tegan's little girl is the Doctor's child...She'll be running Earth in few years!
Emz chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
great story but you can't call that an end. finsh it off with a chapter two.
golden orange chapter 1 . 11/18/2001