Reviews for Hogwarts In Season
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
funny and heartwarming
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Oh, I absolutely adored this wonderful, cute fic! It was beautiful. I would have loved to read more!
Magykal-guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Best. Marauders Fanfic. Ever.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
WHAT? WHAT DID THEY WARN HIM ABOUT?! Gah, just leave me on a cliffhanger, why don't you?! I vote you write a sequel to this, right where he left off. Or even just later. Whatever. I LIKE it! I LOVE it! I WANT some more OF it!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Now, I don't know for sure because I still need to read the next 2 chapters, but that kiss totally could be pre-slash. 'Cuz if you think about it, you need a happy memory to cast the Patronus, not the threat of something bad happening to you - ya know what I mean? So, even though I may be wrong, I'd like to think that the reason he would be able to cast it THEN because he's thinking about what it would be LIKE to kiss Sirius on the lips, and that makes him happy. ;)
Also though, your Patronus isn't what you love most - it's a reflection of your soul. So James was a stag, Lily was a doe, and they were "soulmates" (literally ;p). Snape was a doe because he was so much like Lily. But I'm pretty sure that an inanimate object (i.e. a teddy bear) couldn't be a Patronus, because that would pretty much mean that Remus' soul isn't alive.
On another note, he wouldn't know how to cast the Patronus so strong that it would be corporeal when he's only a couple of days into his first year, regardless of how smart he is. Remember, after he taught Harry, he was impressed that Harry could get it at THIRTEEN, so that would imply that he knew how to do it later.
And, I think he's being very OOC (Remus, that is) with how dramatic he is - he's said that he was quiet and studious, so I think even though he's a kid right now, he's more grown up than the others due to the reality of being a werewolf, so he's not going to sob and blurt everything out - his clues are a bit obvious, especially with the Chocolate Frog in the last chapter.
But overall, I like the story as a whole, and I'm going to go read the next couple of chapters now! :D
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ahh - I love how that's put at the end! "Half-drunk werewolf" and all that - immediately he goes to Gryffindor. It was fantastic! :)
Jabberwockyjinxes chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
It's completely out of character, but I love it! Haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Brilliant story.
staringatstars07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
"Half-drunk werewolf? Fighting the GIant Squid?" Great line
Maggie-baka chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Oh, come on! You can't just leave us hanging like that!
AndaisQ chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
God I love this story.
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I MUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS DIFFERENT GLAMOUR. :D

I was laughing hard all the way through this, while thinking 'what the hell?'(in a good way) every so often.

Also, this. This is just so brilliant-

"Half-drunk werewolf? Fighting the Giant Squid? The hat chuckled.

Gryffindor."

Siriusly, I'm not joking, this is so Awesome. :D
Gettin' Ziggy with it chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I just realised Remus's son is named Teddy Lupin
amreed chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
This was bloody fantastic. It's the funniest thing I've read in ages.
The Sand Assasin chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Awwwww.. What a cute story, and it was funny too... I liked the part when everyone slept in Remus bad, that was just realy cute...

Not really sure what else I should write... Ehm... Cake
ChikaMikk10 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
That was so adorable. You had me giggling out loud at several points in this story and most of them were due to Sirius. That boy is a genius xD There are very few stories out there that happen in year one and I don't usually read them but this one was worth it.

Chika :)