Reviews for Hero
sweetie21 chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
cash - a hero? haha biggest joke ever
seems to be too much ooc for me so by my opinion not digestable...put the plot on some trustworthy character next time... but I must say good plot
KissMyTearsAway chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
This story really should have got so many more reviews :c You, as an author, have really proved to me that any character can have their own stories to tell. Cash, I believe, was never created to do anything more significant than to play a minor role - a little annoying pest - in Ben's life in the TV series, but in this story, he's all grown up, capable of handling himself and flourish in his career, as well as have a conscience. The first chapter is a beautiful, cohesive and logical intro - I love how you portrayed Cash's way of thinking being, more or less, influenced by Ben's hero work, and that deep down he wanted to be the one to save the day as well despite the drawbacks that come with the job. In addition, I have a thing for fics with really, really good narrative and character development, and this baby of yours undoubtedly nailed it. I guess I'm sort of a weeee bit disappointed that Gwendolyn didn't have the chance to show off her powers and all, but oh well, this isn't the main focus is it xD Other than that, this story is absolutely flawless as far as I'm concerned, and probably one of the best I've read in a while. Favorited it, btw! I don't know if you'll even read this review, this fic being so old and all, but I just really want to put it out there. It's a crime not leaving a review after finishing an outstanding story xD
salimaran08 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
That was really a great story, strong and meaningful,keep up the good work,you're awesome ;)
Naharaice13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
can u do cash and gwen fanfiction im not a big fan, i like kevinxgwen too.
Naharaice13 chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
i never thought about cash and gwen, well i love this couple.
Tawnyfur chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Huh. Cash Murray, a hero. Who'd a thunk it?

I always love future!Gwevin where he's trying to be a better person for her. This scenario was particularly interesting. Was she pregnant with Devlin, or just some random kid?

I liked how you showed scenes from when they were teenagers and in their adulthood. It gave the fic a bit of a backstory. I also liked Cash as one of the main characters; goodness knows he doesn't show up very often.

Fantastic story!
Kayli chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Aw this was really cute. I think you should write an epilogue where Cash Murray gets a girl, sort of at least, or at least gets to show the start of new possible relationship. Heroes deserve rewards, anyways good story. It really doesn't need the epilogue is probably stronger without one because it shows that he really is a hero, I just like happy endings. Still like I said excellent job.
TEAMJakeward101 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Pshh, who the hell cares about Cash! GO GWEVIN!
IcySweetXIII chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
This has basically been the most amazing Gwevin fic I've ever read. Seriously. I loved it. It just seemed so realistic, too, I mean you even got Kevin's 16-year-old self saying the exact things he would say in the show. (hahahaha lame-o's.) Anyway, I love all your stuff, but this has been brilliant! Keep writing Gwevin! :)
Sockmonkeytastic chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
This was excellent. I loved the continuing theme of 'being a hero'. And the end, with Cash asking and his 'change', and the last six lines. A perfect memorable end for this story.
KYLE EVAN SERANDON chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
CHARMING. JUST CHARMING MA CHERE. YOUR WRITEING HAS BEWITCHED ME ONCE MORE. LOVE AND KINDNESS KYLE.,PS,KEEP UP THE SUPERB WORK.
jay-ello chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
not matter how many times i read this... i just get enough of it. i love it. you're pro.
Artemis 85 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
omg awesome! EPIC!
money makes me smile chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
wow. I just recently got into the Ben 10: Alien Force show, and this is the first fanfic I've read about it. It going to be hard to read other stories after this one. It was that good. :)

I'm not going to go into detail about this review since I don't have time, so I'm just going to say that I love your writing style and the plot was amazing. Keep up the good work :D
crzy4cartoons chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Holy crap...

This story was extremly intense!

I loved every single second I spent reading this, and even though I love Kevin and resent anyone who refers to villian ways, I still think this is like one of the best stories up here!

The length of each chapter was good and long, each sentence kept me interested, and it put a whole new light on Cash and his personality.

Your right when you say that bullies characterizations are harder to put together.

The one thing I didn't get was why would the plumbers be wasting their time hunting down a stalker, even if she was stalking someone important and was kind of a threat to him. I would think that they might tip him off about her and let him handle it himself-he did have the resources...

Other than that, it was really, really good!

Keep writing!