Reviews for Brave
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18
Great story! I enjoyed it!
servant123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Love this *heart*heart*heart* Keep up the awesome work :D
God bless :)
yay chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Pretty good.
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I loved this. It was a great play on the difference between strength and bravery and I really felt like this captured the essence of Shang in that moment. Poor guy. Very well done!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Baw ;_; so fluffy and sweet, poor Shang. You definitely captured him in this fic, and it was very well-done!
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Ha! Beautiful! Very good!
aliform chapter 1 . 3/12/2009

Otempora42 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This was really sweet, and really sad. I love your insight into Shang's character here. Lovely. :)
SporkGoddess chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Good job; I'm looking forward to more. Only, one thing: qi paos are from the 20th century. Mulan wasn't wearing one.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I wouldn't be surprised if this is what Shang thought during that scene. :) This is good
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 12/26/2008

So deep. Just amazingly written and incredibly beautiful concepts here.

Loved it so.
Araeph chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
M, a very nice one-shot. Short, bittersweet, and poignant. It's a good reminder that no matter how strong a character (or human being) thinks he is, there's always a little bit farther to go. Since you've egged me on to write more in the fandom, I guess I'll do the same to you. :) Especially if it will bump Willslover off the top of the page. R.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aw, that was well-written. Good oneshot!

Equilly chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yay! I love Shang centered one-shots, and you wrote this one really well! Sorry for the uninformative review, but I can't think of anything else to say!

ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 10/16/2008