Reviews for Death Certificates
First Of The Fallen chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
another cute story, although i think that it would have made mroe sense to allow Roxxi to bring back Peter because in most revival rituals and things as such, blood of a relative is mostly always required, just saying, great story
Oceangoddess chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I love this story! I love how there's so much of Teague in it. Lol, “Oh look, there’s Jackie now, trying to give me a stroke.” That was one of my favorite lines :D
Professor Know It All chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
and here I am thinking of starting a movement to keep the "jack has son" plot line out of POTC4.

but at least it isn't some kid that randomly shows up. Saddening though, I really don't like that beginning.

good fic.
Natalie-07 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Wow, this is good! But who exactly is Roxii? And I hope that maybe Will/ Elizabeth or Barbossa will all get involved in the later chapters. Update soon!
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh my gosh, that was sad! I stroked the screen. Seriously! I feel so bad for Jack, and his son! Great writing, by the way.
Nytd chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Honestly, I find the whole premise of pirates having to worry about 'death certificates' far fetched.

“You know, breaking and entering in the middle of the night, stealing from random places, leaving red roses as her signature.”

This caused me to be concerned that there was a Sue lurking somewhere in the story. Glad to see there wasn't.

You've got a fair number of punctuation issues with your dialogue, and a handful of other grammatical errors, so you may want to have someone beta or proof-read this for you.

Why would Jack have students? Seems rather unlike free-sprited, self-absorbed Jack.

Most PotC fans that are enthusiastic enough about the fandom to read PotC fanfiction know already who Joshamee is.

"I don't plan on continue this story."

Think you meant "I don't plan on continuing this story."
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
somehow I'm not surprised Jack has a son, in those days they didn't have birth control lol
Laihi chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Good story with a good ending. I know you don't plan to continue it, but it would make a good story...Jack goes to the otherside to bring back his son...
PirateEbony chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i like so far!

i think its really interesting to show this angle on teague and jacks relationship and jacks got a son :)

please keep it up
Wicked R chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
what a shock! is there more?