Reviews for Waiting In The Dark
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Holy snorkels...
I think I just died
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was amazing! Please do a sequel with Alex on top. Please!
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I just noticed, in every fiction of this type they always tell Alex to shut up. Why is that?
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
riiiiiiiiight
Se7enfreaker chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
lol alex! XD
Dulcamara chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
XD awesome!
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great fic, I can completly picture this scenerio. Isn't this the only Wolf/Alex sex scene on fanfiction . . . ? Well, it's pretty good. Write more please!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/25/2009

LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
nice
Mad Mogg chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ah..heh...heh...heh *laughs nervously*

Okaay... Um yes... Interesting... Tis rather decriptive...Um... It's interesting how Wolf is rather... Um... fierce.

Yes so it is good. Not really... Well I can't see why one would enjoy that... Although I am still trying to get my head around the fact that someone can gain pleasure from either sticking that up there or having that stuck up there.
Jusmine chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before! Because, honestly, I love it!

I did read the A/N, but I love how in the beginning (actually through most of it) you can think that Wolf's raping Alex or something. lol. Until Alex's "Next time, I'm on top" which was absolutely brilliant, by the way. :D

I think that you should have put the bit of the A/N explaining Alex's age and that they've been together for a while at the end, though.

Is this one part of the "Fruit Bowl" (or whatever it is) thing that JKM told me about? Or can we expect more Alex/Wolf slash from you in the future? (Please more in the future... please more in the future... please more in the future...) _

Sorry for not reviewing this the first time I read it! :D
Jake chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
that was awesome i hope you do a sequel with alex as top
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
man i would reisted more alex
SkylarkRequiem chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wolf and Alex HOT! Such a rare pairing, but a fantastically good one when people do write them. This was no exception. This was so so good and if you ever write more of this pairing again please let me know :D