Reviews for Family Legacy
What the hell, man?
Stringfellow chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Eccellent read
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Spooky would be the word I would describe. Good story though.
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
so much for happy endings
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Brilliant, a. Creepy as all hell. It's a great depiction of a punishment that goes on down the generations. I couldn't say Tara got more than she deserved.

Loved the sting at the end.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Fucking A. Awesomeness, you got a real future if you decide to start writing horror.

So glad I saw that crossover tie in with this, to the favorites!
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Damn.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Absolutely fantastic. Great tale of implacable vengeance, complete with a funny/chilling ending.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Reminds me of the terrifying secret of Glamis Castle in Scotland, where the eldest child of the family is told the secret upon reaching adulthood.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was some Kim and Tara.
That Swedish Guy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Happened on this story because it was refered on by . I already thanked him for brining this (and the original) to my attention. So now it is time for me to thank you for writing this, and the ending in Resolved.

Thank you.

/bow
Zaratan chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Okay, that was positively riveting and scary at the same time. Beyond intense really. you really took Cap's story and made it your own with this.
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Very interesting spin-off from CaptainKodak1's stories. But I wonder if the Kim-thing in the cistern will be satisfied when Tara finally dies? Or has Tara set a curse on her family "unto the last generation" as the saying goes?

The little kid in a "Kim Possible" Halloween costume at the door for Tara to meet was a superb touch! But it would have been even spookier if the sight of the kid in that outfit had made Tara's heart stop.

Cue the theme music: "Funeral March for a Marionette."

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Chilling daccu65 very chilling, and right in spirit with the holiday.
Soth11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Awesome story man! The plot was positively riveting. Grammer and spelling were good as well. Tara as a real villian was a very nice touch. The ending was a good surprise also with the trick or treater.

Question though? Did the little girl put Tara in her grave from the fright? Just curious.

Again though Great Story.

Soth11