Reviews for The Traitor's Hand
Sir Omega chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is actually quite nice. A bit short though, but nice all the same.
Rpgingmaster chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Nice story. I always love reading about Cain from perspectives other than his own (just makes his own self deningration more hilarious).

Loved how you make Nicholas Beije (the fat commissar) look like even more a douche.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
good story Cains definatly my favourite 40k character
Sandos Kilvane chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is good stuff! Of all the Black Library series, Caiphas Cain tops out as my favorite, by far. Love to see it from another perspective.

Personally, I would've started with For the Emperor, but that is merely my own opinion.

Planning to write more?
BF110C4 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Congratulations on this story about Ciaphas Cain the most corageous and daring member of the Commissariat (and a closet coward of epic proportions)from the eyes of the troopers he leads and cares. After all it is not the Inquisition nor the Astares the ones that hold and protect the Imperium, but those lonely Guardsmen who fight and die in the service of the Emperor,the ones that are there to see the heroic acts of brave men and are compelled to great things of their own (and then they get drunk and tell those stories way out of proportion).

You did had a minor mistake due to the fact that Sulla was a Lt. when they arrive, and only later was brevet to captain status.

Please keep going...