Reviews for Crack Wednesdays
topstar-monkey chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
XD HIDASASO! I must say that deidara is very evil.

I like how Hidan say he gonna make he's own fuckhole
MaestroWalrus chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Epic, epic madness. I laughed so hard, thank you for writing this.

And they should sell Zetsu's Uke Powder in stores, nyaa. :3
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
Nice ending. It was awesome. Hahaha Gai got stood up. That's just fuuny. Kakazu now has two bitches. Funny. :D
dontneedanymoreuse chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
lolz kakuzu got 2 bitches now XD poor hidan is gonna get jealous!

and Gai got stood up -tsk tsk- oh well :'D he still has lee
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
mm, perfect way to ring in the new year. :D scary oro moments.

(i kissed herbert again. XD hooray for one whole year of carrying a plastic skull around in my pocket!)

happy new year and may the crack be with jo -salute-

(ahh, i'm going to miss crack wed/thrus. X3 good job with it!
Okinawa Angel chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Really good story and although I am sorry to see it end, I enjoyed it and good luck on any further works.

Okinawa Angel
captain con queso chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
*applauds* And so another fantastic story ends. With a bang, no less. ;D Kakuzu can make anyone his bitch. D And I know it isn't funny but I couldn't help but lol when Kisame was like "you gave Itachi AIDS! D:". I don't know how many stories I've read where he gets either pregnant or some nasty disease. I don't know what it is about him...maybe he's too pretty.

ANYWAY, happy 2009 babe! I, too, feel that this year will kick lat years ass. Although, some aspects of 2008 will be tough to beat.

MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
OMG! That was funny, I liked it. Caffeine ricks!
Nightmother chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
Love it! Nearly died laughing. :D
dontneedanymoreuse chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
lolz deidara! the kiss of life is not always the best choice XD

poor guy learned that a little to late ;3

i wonder what sasori and hidan was thinking when they saw that :'D that must of been one HOLY CRAP! moment for them XD
captain con queso chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
Oh, God. Kakuzu is badass. xD

Another great one, lovely!

Okinawa Angel chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
Nice chapter lol. p

~Okinawa 沖縄 Angel~
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 11 . 12/24/2008

holy shipoozle, chi! that's fucking hilarious. oh my JASHIN.

Ink-Me-Up chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Ahaha, oh god, I think this is my favourite chapter so far. I just about died at Hidan's last line about making his own fuckhole in Sasori. Sasori is such a sex doll XD I've taken a bit of a liking to HidaSaso lately and this just makes me like it more~

And I gotta say, it's amazing how you can make these cracked out pairings work and be enjoyable. Looking forward to whatever future pairings you concoct
Necury chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Aaugh. cut off the second half of my review. D:

Anyway, I agree about the foreplay thing. TDK practically *reeks* of sexual tension. I've been trying to get a few ideas for more stories but sadly my creativity is kaput.

Ladies and gents, my muse has officially left the building. :U

It would be awesome if you started writing for TDK. There is a noticeable lack of B/J on ! D:

Oh, woah. I'm over my irrelevant-babbling limit for the day so I'm going to end this here. lol

59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »