Reviews for Phantasm
Bard chapter 35 . 2/15
Having never read Phoenix Wright Fanfiction before, I found this on TV Tropes the other day and thought I'd give it a shot.

Wow.

You've set such a high standard for writing I haven't dared open another Fanfiction piece. The characters are so natural when you write them, and the plot ties together so well. The pairing is also something I admire and look forward to knowing how it'll turn out.

I know this is a late-to-the-story review, but any chance you'll finish this off? :)
Em chapter 35 . 1/28
My goodness this was an incredible read! It was worth every hour of sleep I lost. Latecomer to this story hehe, but it's brilliant.

First of all, the plot was very well planned out but also unpredictable. Wow, you worked so any characters into this and made me realise the Engarde case involved a lot of characters! What you did with this knowledge is turn it into a really nicely written story.

Second, the pairing actually works. You made it work. And now I can't help but ship them.

And finally, the characters are believably in character. They act like they would in the game. You pulled off the dialogue well for each character and nothing was too out of place.

I don't really have much else to say.
I hope you continue to write this story! I'll be waiting for the next chapter...
WildfireDreams chapter 35 . 1/1/2014
! You can't just end it here! Please write more, I have to know how this ends!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 35 . 3/29/2013
o.O eeek! poor maya, please update soon!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 34 . 3/5/2013
Woah... brilliant chapter! intense, please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 2/27/2013
WENDY OLDBAG! Oh wow, lovely twist of events here. I like your portrayal of her as well as the response she gave Edgeworth. It's a fresh outlook as opposed to the obsessive senile woman others like to portray her as (well, she's still annoying, but here she had a reasonable and realistic mindset).

The mysterious caller is not good news at all... I kind of worry for Adrian now.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
o.O I wonder how it's gonna go down :D eagerly awaiting the next chapter :D
Prenumbra chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Looks like Grayson may be smarter than his old man, or dumber, this may not end well for him.
Prenumbra chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
That's a nice twist there. I have to say, I really didn't see that coming, Great with this chapter.
Purple Handprint chapter 33 . 1/1/2013
Haha, lady love. Made me grin.
M Nelson chapter 32 . 12/26/2012
I really appreciate the few good Phoenix Wright fanfics that are on this site and i say that this is one of my favourites. I just really hate when people dont update that much, but i do understand circumstances such as writing blocks, school life, etc. I understand that perfectly for I am a writer and enjoy reading great fanfiction as well. I guess that all in all, we writers also share a strong burden, not only to our fans, but to us as well. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great story so far.
Purple Handprint chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
Well, shit.

This sucks.

What ARE they gonna do now?
Arctic chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I found this fic through TVTropes recs.

Yep, this fic made it there.

And it really lived up to my expectations.

I'm glad to see you've recently updated it! This is certainly a most unusual pairing... but contrary to most people, I have to admit I'm one of the few that not only tolerate it, but like it.

Time to go on a reading spree all the way up to Chapter 31. Oh, and thank you very much for writing this. You're quite possibly the only author who can write a fic this amazing about this unusual pairing.
Indochine chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
I remember how I used to love this story, and saw that I hadn't read the updates for a while, so I started it back from the beginning, and now that I know who's the culprit... I can scream at the top of my lungs: "OF FRANNYYYYYYYY"!

And in that last chapter, what a cliffhanger! I loved it! Please update soon!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
Superb chapter, excellent cliffhanger eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)