Reviews for Phantasm
anon chapter 40 . 1/28
Welcome back! I checked in to this story out of curiosity and am so grateful to find so many new chapters! We're so close to the end now... de Killer's involvement is interesting, I'm anxious to find out about the next three days Phoenix and co has.
Thank you for writing again!
Morphine chapter 40 . 1/8
Bookmarked this story on my cellphone and since the last time you updated is on 2012, I'm pretty sure you won't continue so I'm soooooooo happy when I found the new chapter! I'm really curious what will happen next, is it there gonna be Adrian/Edgey smut in the next chapter? xDD hope you will update more often, keep up the great work!
Prenumbra chapter 36 . 12/26/2017
What a nice Christmas surprise. I'm still unsure of how Grayson managed to become the Chief of police while concealing his relation to Damon Gant. Excellent writing as usual sir.
Bard chapter 35 . 2/15/2015
Having never read Phoenix Wright Fanfiction before, I found this on TV Tropes the other day and thought I'd give it a shot.

You've set such a high standard for writing I haven't dared open another Fanfiction piece. The characters are so natural when you write them, and the plot ties together so well. The pairing is also something I admire and look forward to knowing how it'll turn out.

I know this is a late-to-the-story review, but any chance you'll finish this off? :)
Em chapter 35 . 1/28/2015
My goodness this was an incredible read! It was worth every hour of sleep I lost. Latecomer to this story hehe, but it's brilliant.

First of all, the plot was very well planned out but also unpredictable. Wow, you worked so any characters into this and made me realise the Engarde case involved a lot of characters! What you did with this knowledge is turn it into a really nicely written story.

Second, the pairing actually works. You made it work. And now I can't help but ship them.

And finally, the characters are believably in character. They act like they would in the game. You pulled off the dialogue well for each character and nothing was too out of place.

I don't really have much else to say.
I hope you continue to write this story! I'll be waiting for the next chapter...
WildfireDreams chapter 35 . 1/1/2014
! You can't just end it here! Please write more, I have to know how this ends!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 35 . 3/29/2013
o.O eeek! poor maya, please update soon!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 34 . 3/5/2013
Woah... brilliant chapter! intense, please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 2/27/2013
WENDY OLDBAG! Oh wow, lovely twist of events here. I like your portrayal of her as well as the response she gave Edgeworth. It's a fresh outlook as opposed to the obsessive senile woman others like to portray her as (well, she's still annoying, but here she had a reasonable and realistic mindset).

The mysterious caller is not good news at all... I kind of worry for Adrian now.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
o.O I wonder how it's gonna go down :D eagerly awaiting the next chapter :D
Prenumbra chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Looks like Grayson may be smarter than his old man, or dumber, this may not end well for him.
Prenumbra chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
That's a nice twist there. I have to say, I really didn't see that coming, Great with this chapter.
ANDKO chapter 33 . 1/1/2013
Haha, lady love. Made me grin.
M Nelson chapter 32 . 12/26/2012
I really appreciate the few good Phoenix Wright fanfics that are on this site and i say that this is one of my favourites. I just really hate when people dont update that much, but i do understand circumstances such as writing blocks, school life, etc. I understand that perfectly for I am a writer and enjoy reading great fanfiction as well. I guess that all in all, we writers also share a strong burden, not only to our fans, but to us as well. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great story so far.
ANDKO chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
Well, shit.

This sucks.

What ARE they gonna do now?