Reviews for To Infinity and Beyond
Interesting, but without more story it just seems inconsequential
Babbii Pandaa chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Ha haa love it!
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Nicely done.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
It was very uncomom and II loved it! Mostly because I love both Lurry ship and HP/PB crossovers I think Ahaha.
Anyway really good Job!
Vangran chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh Luna.

This story is quite refreshing, what with EVERY other story I've come across with Harry in it is slash.
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was different Never thought of Luna in the crossover with Riddick and Harry.
daeneverfinishes chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nicely written.
WraithSympathizer chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was great. But I still wonder what Luna was about to say about Riddick when she saw his eyes...
RE Mistress chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I wonder where they apparated to and what Riddick's gonna do? Can I, somehow, get you to write a little sneak-peak sort of thing? Just asking. This was bloody brilliant, as Ron Weasly would say, and I do hope to see a short continuation of this. Ciao!
sadfru chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Finally a non slash xover! Hallahuhah! :)
Enjoyable especially with the Luna-isms, like how HP isn't emo (regular sex with a loved one helps I've heard) and good reasons for no magik dues ex machina (even if it did occur later)
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Where did they go? What did Luna think Riddick was? What happens next?
Ratus chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I just found this story, but I do hope there was a sequel to it.
Wolf-With-The-Red-Roses chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I've read this story before and re read it today. I must say I do quite enjoy it this is one thing bothering me. One line you wrote I do not understand.

"As they were turning away, Luna caught sight of the convict's eyes and her own widened further in shock, before she turned to her companion. "Harry!" she whispered, creating quite the oxymoron"

Why us Harry a oxymoron? As far as I understand, an oxymoron is two opposite words joined like icy fire, bright darkness or the classic sweet sorrow.

Do you mind explains that part to me? Otherwise I really do live this story.
No Longer in Operation chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
great story hope there is a sequel!
catfishpeaches chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is my 50? time reading this and I can't help laughing until the end. Even at the death scenes. Why do I get have the oddest Luna/Harry/Riddick vibe at the ending? Maybe it's just me. _; *fangirlmode* OMGURLIKEAWESOME!