Reviews for Desperate Measures
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I like it. That was actually a Scout Ship not a Dart. More of a transport and it has a hyperdrive too.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Todd was named after a pale guy Sheppard whent to college with.
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
You're awesome at getting into Todd's not-so-twisted head. Amazing story, I love things like this (where an episode is written down and we get into characters' minds).
Shanthaia chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
very nice POV from Todd - I enjoyed reading it :)
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Very well done! _ I had a lot of fun watching those episodes, and I like this interpretation of Todd's actions. Might I add it to my C2? Pretty please? *puppy eyes*
mypaperkingdom chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Thank you! Thank you! Oh Gosh, you don't know how good it is to read something done from Todd's prospective. (Much love for the Todd) Also it being based on this episode and what was going on in his head. No offence to anyone out there but this was a breath of fresh air to all the Keller/Ronon stories that popped up about the episode. I was hoping someone would write something about Todd and you did, and you did a wonderful job on the matter.
Spacefan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A very interesting take on Todd's perspective. I wondered all through this two-part episode just how Todd was balancing the perspective (and loyalty) of his new hive and his relationship with Sheppard and the Lanteans. Not an easy balancing act. At the end I was really disappointed because he seemed to have decided to throw any loyalty or friendship with Sheppard out the window by sacrificing the Daedalus. Yet, I understood that he needed to do whatever it took to destroy the device. You wrote a really good story about one of my favorite, but very complicated, Atlantis characters.
cimmer chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Nice take on the episode. What a tangled web we weave eh? I hope Todd and Sheppard get to take each other's true measure before the series ends. Thanks
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I'm loving all this writing from Todd's perspective ...

And I agree about the name thing . He is very sly like a fox...