Reviews for Hiding
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was so pretty. Sorry you didn't make me cry though. I think I'm turning into katara, when she was behind her mask. I don't know how to unmask though. It's hard to open up and let people know what you are thinking and feeling. That's one of the many reasons I don't unmask.
An Uninspired Writer chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Good read. Awesome take on Katara as a character and very spot on.
Nefertari Queen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Deep and wonderfull... Hermosísimo.
Opaul chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
this is beautiful that and I was listening to 9 crimes by Damien Rice. So yes, happy, sorrowful.
the golden warrior chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very sweet a little angst but still heart warming welldone!
samtana chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I like the solution to the Ember Island Players problem for Kataangers. You do that bookends thing really well, too. You really get under Katara's skin. I mean that in a good way. A great way. This is a fav.
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Sorry I'm a bit late with my review. I actually read this right after you posted it.

It's too bad that the writers left us poor fans tying ourselves in knots to explain Katara's behavior, but this is easily one of the best I've seen. I loved how you tied everything in from the death of her mother all the way through to the end of the series and came up with a plausible scenario that allowed Katara to be outwardly emotional but hide the really big things.

Best of all, of course, was that the ending had her decide to stop hiding. Loved it!
Avaleia chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This, during writer's block?

Wow. That's amazing!

I love how you managed the repetition, so that the emotions are clearly felt and understood. You allowed the readers to feel Katara's pain without making it overbearing. I loved how you took examples from episodes that didn't seem to contribute much to Kataang (for example, Avatar Day, and Aang getting boiled in oil). It just communicates the feeling that their relationship was present even then, and gives more reason for the reader to feel for Katara and how she hides herself.

Good work! Hope the writer's block wears off soon.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh Wow.

Oh wow oh wow.

Amazing!

This was awesum! I loved it! Fantastic repitition, it added so much to the emotional effect, and the imagery was superb!

Gosh...you too? I get all my best ideas in the shower! That's so bizarre...
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
There are a lot of oneshots similar to this type of oneshot, but none I have read have gotten into Katara and Aang as well as this one. Great work!
lirendil chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ah... that was amazingly adorable.

The concept of Katara hiding her feelings... yes, after seeing that huge display with her father, I totally agree. I just love how this expanded on it... showing just how much she really does hide.

Well, as usual, awesome emotion and interaction. It's sweet with a spice that's just... Kataang.

And about coming up with the best ideas in the shower: TRUFAX. I can vouch for that myself. ;)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh, a fantastic one-shot. I've missed your one-shots, so I'm glad to see this one pop up in my e-mail. Keep it up!
Sparrow Logan chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
The ending on this was really sweet and i love it. by the way you successfully got me hooked on Pushing Daisies. i can't stop watching it
OctopusByStarlight chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Aww, that was absolutely wonderful. I loved that.. Awesome one.
nutshak chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Like katara, i dont hide anything from you and sincerly say that you're the awesomest writer to ever write fanfics!

Keep it up!