Reviews for Day by Day
Children of Light chapter 5 . 1/2
Aww! So cute!
German-Girl chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
You are the most amazing writer on earth ! Your way of writing is incredible and so emotional.
And I just wanted to let you know... that you've a lot of fans in Germany :D
MikuLover chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
*sniffle* yet...SO FRIGGIN AWESOME OMGGGGGGGG!

I love your stories! You should join level 5 my friend!

I would play everyone of your games.

MikuLover
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
so sweet! why do i love this so much? there is no yaoi! why?
SyberiaWinx chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
That was so beautiful.;-; Layton's line about what father would not love his son was the best. Did you base this on something? You mentioned an "original" earlier. And was "Did you love me?" the question looked wanted to ask his mother?
ClivexME OF COURSE XD chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
This was simply beautiful! I love how it's written, how you weaves the words perfectly, how the characters express themselves so, so... Well, I can't exactly find the words, but go figure when you've red the most AWESOME FATHER/SON STORY EVAH!

Love it. Thank you so much for writing this and bringing a beautiful story to life.
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
This is a beautiful story!
Gatita101 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
This was the most beautiful peice of Father/Son I have seen. I loved it all. You drew me in and I would have cried, if it wasn't for the fact i'm in school and combusting into tears in the middle of class would be weird.

I hope to write something sentimentil to this calibur soon. Thanks for the great read. A definate fave!

The Little Catgirl
SuddenPsychosis chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
That was touching. The awkwardness and the journey was described quite well. Love your writing style.

"What father…doesn't love his son?"

Awww. :3
Took-Baggins chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
That...was AMAZING. I loved every word of this fic! You, my friend, are a wonderful writer and I thank you for giving us such a well-written fic. Oh, and this last chapter...I squeed and I awed and I reaffirmed my love for these two. I really wish there were more stories like this here...
Cantella chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
That was-

That was beautiful. I love how you described the small changes in Luke's upbringing and Layton's awkwardness in doing so. It was so heartwarming and it honestly made me smile. I just wish there was a special favorite button for this because really, 'adding to favorites' just doesn't seem like enough.
APLunch chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Beautiful.

Simply beautiful.
1Thunderfire chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Your stories make me very emotional...
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Aww, bless, poor Luke! I'm glad you didn't make him a very bitter-at-being-abandoned sort of character or even angry with Layton for concealing the truth until he was 16. This way is better, it's more gentle that way.
Bizzy chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Very sad. When Luke asked "do you love me?" it just broke my heart-if only in part because if Layton has never said it yet, then that's 16 years of never having a parental figure tell a growing boy "I love you" when they were going to bed. The thought just breaks my heart.

I was crying when Luke was at the end of this chapter.

Not many writers do this to me so effectively, but you pulled me right into the story. I could feel how upset Luke was, how uncertain Layton was. And I loved that you kept it that way-because that's how it would be.