Reviews for Flower and Vine
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw...thanks for the follow up. I really liked that.

-Ellie
peevy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was absolutely wonderful. I thought the phrase "the matter lay quietly settled between them" really summed up the quiet, sure way you have portrayed their relationship. The prose is understated but, like their love, solid. Thanks for this glimpse of the future.
Rhyme or Reason chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Brilliant! How like Hermione to forget her own Birthday (chuckles). Groovy!
clio chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Beautiful story! I'm glad to read a new story of yours.
inkeyes7 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This is lovely, and a wonderful gift after so long. Someday I hope to find someone like the Snape you've portrayed. (well, maybe a bit more cynical...) So as much as I want you to write until you no longer can, I must quote Barbara Kingsolver on this one: Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer.

Hope you all the best, wherever the road to greatness leads.

inkeyes7
maripas chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aw such a cute short story jajaja you couldn't have made it less cute n_n
GLoW91 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
i loved hom and this little after thought.

they were both great. im obsessed with hgss and i like the midsummer festival and hermiones family very good writing. brava.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aww...this is very sweet and I liked it a lot.
Momo chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
OMGOMGOMG so cuute

its lovely, i hope ur friend liked it, cuz i bet ur other fans will love it, as did I! XD

LOVE HOM, the first sshg fic i read, and the one that made me fall in love with this pairing!
Harmony Bites chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I loved this glimpse into the future of Heart Over Mind. Just the kind of fluff to put a wide smile onto my face :-)
Hekate101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Lovely and sweet. As someone in the process of attempting to write SS/HG, your unique perspective on them, their by-play...I hope you don't mind if I tell you you write the characters as the individuals they ought to be, and set an example for all us wannabes out here.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I had just completed a rereading of Heart Over Mind and decided to quickly check on what you were doing now and found that you had JUST posted this. What perfect timing! It's fun to see a little glimpse of your Severus and Hermione again.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Thanks for writing.
Anoka chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I was so thrilled to get the notice that you had written a new story in the HOM universe. HOM is one of my favorite fics and this story is an amazing glimpse into the world. Thanks so much! I hope to read more!
hina chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
you have no idea how happy this made me...i read Heart Over Mind over a year ago and i still think about it...ive never read a better fanfic...you truly have a talent
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »