Reviews for Flower and Vine
sunsethill chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I had just completed a rereading of Heart Over Mind and decided to quickly check on what you were doing now and found that you had JUST posted this. What perfect timing! It's fun to see a little glimpse of your Severus and Hermione again.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Thanks for writing.
Anoka chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I was so thrilled to get the notice that you had written a new story in the HOM universe. HOM is one of my favorite fics and this story is an amazing glimpse into the world. Thanks so much! I hope to read more!
hina chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
you have no idea how happy this made me...i read Heart Over Mind over a year ago and i still think about it...ive never read a better fanfic...you truly have a talent
Linnorria chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
awesome! never expected to see anything else from that pair. Thanks for the gift, even if it wasn't written just for me, I'll enjoy it just the same!
wallyflower chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
How beautiful. I always look back on your story very fondly, and I've often wondered what their happy ending would be like. Now I have an idea. Thank you :)
elibdally1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A very nice epilogue. I hope you write more stories. Ever considered writing LM/NB fic? They rock...and so does your writing!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
So glad I read about this story in LJ. I had missed it the first time around and it was well worth the read. Thanks for the glimpse.
Droxy chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Tis very romantic. XD

Squee )
Radella Hardwick chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
As lovely and sweet as some of HOM's more moving moments.
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was very nice

amsev chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wonderful vignette-sequel to HOM. I was delighted to see the alert in my inbox for this story. Very nicely done!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Thank you for giving us a view of Hermione and Severus' life. Very sweet.
Diotima Mantinea chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I was just thinking about Heart Over Mind yesterday... Thank you for writing this. I loved it :D
peacefulsorceress chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw, this is beautiful. I love the HoM universe.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4