Reviews for The Joys of Standardized Testing
Tezzino chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hah, that's just awesome, I'll remember to think of it before taking tests from now on, shall I? xD

I was just clicking in various pairings at random, and finding this was nice._ Do write more.3
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story was great. I've taken several AP exams of my own, although I didn't take physics. And this immediately entertained me. I love the randomness that is the NiouxAtobe pairing. Great job!
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
UMM LOL? This pair is kinda random, but I guess I can live with it for a lil' crack.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I'm normally one of the ones who finish towards the end, and in boredom ends up reworking and re thinking that one problem that I wasn't 100% certain on until the time runs out... Because as boring as that was, doing nothing was even more boring. I have to agree with Niou... Though I wish I could have communicated my boredom in Morse code! I think I way have been the girl who knit the scarves once... Kissing isn't against the rules? Well, at least a lot of people are less bored that way!

Fun read! And way too true... Well written!
Liila6241 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
great story. if that happened i my school i would look forward to standardized testing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
*cracks up*
BlackCat 2468 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That is just really fuuny.
Angelgirl227 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Loverly story! That is a good idea, learning morse code and using it during test time, not the kissing. I also think that atobexniou is a great pair! _
awintea chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow, this was such an awesome little ficlet! XD This was the only ficcy with Atobe x Niou outside of the one I've written and this was way, way more entertaining xD

And Suzuki-sensei is so very awesome as well. xD I like how you put in Oshitari too; it's just like him to wax poetic during an exam, of all things.

(Shishido is so not short and boring XDD He just seems it at times because he's rather whipped.)

And I've never actually taken a standardised test, so I can't share any sentiments, though I'm not sure you'd want to hear them and this review is getting off topic.

So, to pull this back on track, this was simply lovely. XD

awinchan
youare-who-youare chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
hahahahahahahas ! it's funny
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was STUNNING! That's the first Atobe-Niou pairing I've read, and it's such a great one! *adores madly*
evigt skriftligt chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Sweet,the charm point pair rocks! Nice story.
Ryuuette chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Congratulations. You've not only given me a pair that I've yet to see (somewhat new to PoT here, sorry), but you've made it very entertaining and made my brain explode from girlish giggle fits all at the same time.

Nice story! _