Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 7/19
Lovely.
LtCmdrS chapter 1 . 7/11
Hi, it's me, Lt_Cmdr_Scribbler from AO3. You mentioned this other Voyager fic, so here I am, and boy is it difficult for me to write this because there are literal tears in my eyes. I loved this so, so much. I'm so glad you went this direction with this fic, because the Doctor being painfully aware of his faults and discrepencies is the ultimate angst for me, but then you combined it with the ultimate comfort fic: Supportive Mom Friend Kathryn Janeway who will fight anyone who says that her people don't matter.

On a separate note, I really love how you write about the Doctor's eyes. Visually, the emotions in his eyes always tug at my heart strings a little, and I appreciate how the way that you write those eyes tugs at my heart the same way.
Doc Yewll chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Muito doce.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hmm, Janeway/Doctor? Interesting. Anyway, beautiful story, thank you!
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved this!

I never really thought of how the Doctor would have thought about if he had to care for Miral.

This is really unique.

Great Job! (:
Bini Martini chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was a great story. Very well-written, with nice characterization and natural flowing dialogue. And very realistic. Somehow I, too, doubt that the Federation would grant custody to a hologram.

On another note, I agree with you about the Doctor. There seriously needs to be more fics about him. He was a fantastic character.
Dr. Jekyl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
My, this was a very pleasant surprise! Nicely placed, strong characterisation (you pretty much nailed their relationship), a touching and believable little scenario - and about my favourite character to boot. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
hi, I found this after your mash story. I'm so impressed with this one as well! The only character here I know is Janeway. But I understood the plot and I sympathized with the holograms. It was extremely well written. You have a gift of writing! hope to see more of you!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
A great story. Very good.
onoudint chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh, I love it. I always had a soft spot for the Doctor too, and I think you wrote him perfectly. Janeway, too, is right on the money - she would always go to bat for a member of her crew. great oneshot!
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nicely done. Perfectly believeable and very poignant. You captured both Janeway and the Doctor's "voice" admirably. Applause, applause!
MacGyver chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Absolutely loved it, cant wait for more. And yes I did read more in to it, it would be great if you wrote more indepth dealing with janeway and the doctor.
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A brilliant friendship story, something that is totally believable and anyone could imagine happening between Janeway and The Doctor. It would of been a great episode addition.
biancaruth chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Lovely story. I'm glad the doctor had the captain's reassurance. Nothing will happen to that little girl now.