Reviews for Unsent
juicetroop82 chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Good story so far. I like the letter thing u have going on. Plz update soon.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
:D
Unflavored chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Ok, so it took me a while to come here and review. Maybe because at first I was speechless, you took me by surprise, and when I started reading it I knew it would be just perfect. I like the way you could write both pov, especially because it shows how much you understand both feelings (which to me is amazing). I think I don’t need to tell you what this story means to me, right? I wish you could write one or two more letters, maybe they need these letters, don’t you think? Thanks for your greatness, and for knowing me like no other. I love you, best friend.

“And I am definitely past that whole self hatred phase, because I know that I, too, deserve better. I deserve your whole heart, and I am not about to settle for only half of it.”
Risen2Fall chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Hey! How are you?

I know it has taken me FOREVER to read and review and I'm extremely sorry! Things have been rather manic round here and I wanted to offer my undivided attention. Do you forgive me? (puppy dog eyes) ;)

On to your work. I love the concept of unsent letters, especially as at some point most people have spilled their entire heart and soul onto a piece of paper, later to realize they never intend on sending it! I used to burn mine, lol.

I also love the fact they're full of questions to each other and as if writing them will give them the answers they want...or at the very least the courage to find the answers themselves. The emotion, as always with what you write, is amazing but I guess I know the reason for that, lol.

Thank you for making my Sunday night blues not so blue, lol. Hope all is safe and well! Chat to you soon.
thefrick chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Hmm...this letter gives me hope, but are you evil and setting us up to knock us down or are you leading us to our happy ending? I am honestly excited to find out.
rain1657 chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
hey. just stopping in to say that I love the idea behind this story. this is the way that I deal with a lot of my emotions: writing them down in letters that I know the other person will never read, and yet it really works. Just by writing what I'm feeling down, it helps me realize exactly what those emotions are because we all know how confusing they can be. And the fact that it is Brooke and Peyton writing them about their love for one another makes it so much better!

I also like how these letters are placed in no particular time in the show. it makes it that much easier to grasp exactly what the character is feeling at that exact moment, when we don't have any reference points to go on. It would have been so easy to place this between certain episodes, but then we would have been basing the characters emotions and reactions in the story to how they interacted in the show, and to me that takes away from the point and meaning behind this story. Like you said, it is about that exact moment and how the character is feeling at that particular point in time. Which to me is the whole idea behind emotions and feelings: sometimes if you dwell on them too long, the moment to act on them, or your ability to fully capture and understand them is gone.

well done. I honestly don't think I could dislike anything you wrote... unless of course if it was a Leyton, but even then I feel like I would suffer through it. keep up the amazing work
E. Christianna chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Great start! I'm looking forward to more of course. You and the writing of Breyton fics a perfect match :)
cellochick373 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Oh my gosh, amazing job! The emotion really comes through, as the reader i can feel for peyton and what she is going through.

It might be interesting to see something from brooke's perspective too, but even if you only write from peyton's POV it still reads very well.

Update soon, please!

:D
thefrick chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
This story is so unique and so well written! I love the idea of being able to see into someone elses emotions through an unsent letter. Thanks for sharing.
Elizabeth354 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I've really enjoyed these last two chapters. I'm a little confused though, did she actually send the letter? Were they already friends again during the first letter or not? Still, I really like this fic so i hope you'll continue this. Maybe a letter from brooke to peyton.. :)
Shaneaholic chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
r u going 2 rite anothr chap?

please!
HazelBellaBean chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yhis story was great o please update soon.
idaatje chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wonder why they are fighting.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. I guess that'll be a letter from Brooke to Peyton, right? :)