Reviews for After Sunrise
brigrove chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
I'm really enjoying the story and I just loved Harry's extra point on his NEWT... I and Hermione's reaction, "might be worth a point" haha
brigrove chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
love the story so far and I'm impressed by authentic details like the scottish educational qualifications at that time.
rio45 chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Great story I have now read both of your stories and I love them both cant wait for more. Thank you.
morriganscrow chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
The relationship you're writing between Harry and Hermione is wonderfully complex, mature, marriage-real and painfully honest.

Excellent job!
Magenta1961 chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
I hope you will continue. I would like to find out more.

What did you teach? Which years did you teach?

I will subscribe to this story. Thank you!
old-crow chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Hi,

Your story has gotten much better as you have gotten into it.

The unknowns from the first few chapters have worked themselves out. I like your idea of bringing Lily and James back for a few weeks. That was quite clever.

Your Molly is (intentionally) quite annoying. A little goes a long ways.

Very best wishes as you continue with your story. I hope to read it again when you have a few more chapters posted.

White-Knights chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Your story came recommended to me by another author. He told mentioned that you had a different format, and I see what he meant. Most fanfics start with a divergence from the canon timeline and work foreward. Yours begins in the present and describes multiple divergences that occured in the past.

What is difficult with your story is we don't know how many divergences that there are.

There is Lily, born sometime in sixth year. Apparently no one in Gryffindor noticed that she was pregnant.

There is Emma - who is an adorable surprise. You have done a great job so far writing about her.

There is their second child. Again, clueless Ron didn't notice that she was pregnant.

The two (hidden) pregnancies aside, you have a delightful tale. I hope Ginny and Molly do lots of completely stupid things and get hopelessly in trouble.

Are these all of the divergences, or are there more surprises lurking?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
What a wonderful chapter! Poor ... everybody! I can not wait to see what happens next!
old-crow chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Hi,

I admit to being totally confused. Your story started in May of 1998 - presumably a week or so after destroying Riddle.

They left and Hermione wasn't obviously pregnant. The next chapter states two months later. Hermione apparently has a one year old daughter and (apparently) is eight months along with her second.

If they were someplace in a time dimension, what is the possible point for going back to Hogwarts?

old-crow chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Hi,

Nice chapter ending with Hermione being referred to as Mrs. Potter.

old-crow chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hi,

Your first chapter did a good job setting the scene and giving us an idea of whats going on with Ron.

Shaggy37 chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
Outstanding story so far!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i like
Wolfric chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Great story. I look forward to future installments. Thanks for writing. W.
Ciphet chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Thank you for putting an obvious reason to Hermione's 6th year potions issue. She disagrees with Harry's method and suddenly she rivals Bellatrix in b**chiness. I also see why they are snappy with each other bout lil Richie. Hermione though grown, still has issues about being muggleborn and her self worth.

I can see how giving birth to a squib plus haywire emotion from childbirth would amplify her vulnerability. The point is, you explore everything in your story. Even the little things I never would have thought of. Its wonderful really. I AM SO LOVIN IT! Keep doing whatever it is you are doing because the end result is fantastic
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »