Reviews for After Sunrise
Magenta1961 chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
I hope you will continue. I would like to find out more.

What did you teach? Which years did you teach?

I will subscribe to this story. Thank you!
old-crow chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Hi,

Your story has gotten much better as you have gotten into it.

The unknowns from the first few chapters have worked themselves out. I like your idea of bringing Lily and James back for a few weeks. That was quite clever.

Your Molly is (intentionally) quite annoying. A little goes a long ways.

Very best wishes as you continue with your story. I hope to read it again when you have a few more chapters posted.

White-Knights chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Your story came recommended to me by another author. He told mentioned that you had a different format, and I see what he meant. Most fanfics start with a divergence from the canon timeline and work foreward. Yours begins in the present and describes multiple divergences that occured in the past.

What is difficult with your story is we don't know how many divergences that there are.

There is Lily, born sometime in sixth year. Apparently no one in Gryffindor noticed that she was pregnant.

There is Emma - who is an adorable surprise. You have done a great job so far writing about her.

There is their second child. Again, clueless Ron didn't notice that she was pregnant.

The two (hidden) pregnancies aside, you have a delightful tale. I hope Ginny and Molly do lots of completely stupid things and get hopelessly in trouble.

Are these all of the divergences, or are there more surprises lurking?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
What a wonderful chapter! Poor ... everybody! I can not wait to see what happens next!
old-crow chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Hi,

I admit to being totally confused. Your story started in May of 1998 - presumably a week or so after destroying Riddle.

They left and Hermione wasn't obviously pregnant. The next chapter states two months later. Hermione apparently has a one year old daughter and (apparently) is eight months along with her second.

If they were someplace in a time dimension, what is the possible point for going back to Hogwarts?

old-crow chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Hi,

Nice chapter ending with Hermione being referred to as Mrs. Potter.

old-crow chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hi,

Your first chapter did a good job setting the scene and giving us an idea of whats going on with Ron.

Shaggy37 chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
Outstanding story so far!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i like
Wolfric chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Great story. I look forward to future installments. Thanks for writing. W.
Ciphet chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Thank you for putting an obvious reason to Hermione's 6th year potions issue. She disagrees with Harry's method and suddenly she rivals Bellatrix in b**chiness. I also see why they are snappy with each other bout lil Richie. Hermione though grown, still has issues about being muggleborn and her self worth.

I can see how giving birth to a squib plus haywire emotion from childbirth would amplify her vulnerability. The point is, you explore everything in your story. Even the little things I never would have thought of. Its wonderful really. I AM SO LOVIN IT! Keep doing whatever it is you are doing because the end result is fantastic
jammies2000 chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Intersting. But why the heck would you change what house Peter was in? So what if he was in the lion house is it so bad that a death eater came from the house that is only "supposed" to have light wizards. I if Peter had been in Hufflepuff he did show his "loyalty" to the Dark Lord by staying faithful to him for all those years and then finding him and helping Voldie regain his body. But it seems like you didn't want a "stain" in the lion house so you put Peter into a different house.

Try not to make Hermione a 'know it all' that is 'all powerful' as well. I always thought Hermione's power came from her being smart not from having this 'unlimited' magical power. And now her sister and baby Lily are all powerful as well? Please don't over do it. Still liking the story though

Off to read the rest again.
ar1502599 chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Wow. I never really thought that I would find a Post-DH story that I'd enjoy. You've just proven me wrong!

Very brilliant and well done! H/HR is my favorite pairing and you have done a spectacular job with it! The past altering was great as well!

Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
HermanTumbleweed chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Excellent addition to the story, which moves things forward and fills in a lot of back story at the same time. I can see the influence having a beta has had, and there is a definite improvement in style. That also comes with experience, of course, and with the willingness I know you have to look for ways to improve. Good chapter in a good story. Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination with us.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
hm... i like it, i really do.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »