Reviews for After Sunrise
Runecutter chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
A very intriguing story with much still going on... what is it with Sirius (the Baby) and will Harry stay powerless to help his son? Will the changes at Hogwarts be successful?
How loud, big and painful will the kick to the ass be, that Molly and Ginny have coming for a long time?

And i'm still appreciative for the best damnd speech i've ever seen in fanfiction yet!
Runecutter chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Oh this speech is just perfect. Were this a real incident and not just a fantasy story it would be up there with stuff like the gettysburg adress or MLK's "I have a dream".
An extraordinary piece to be found in a "simple" fanfiction! I'm awed.

Well the rest of the ceremony and the ball was just infuriating. What do those stickwielders think they are? Keeping on Umbridge because of WHAT? she isn't even good in her job when she has to work inside the laws, she just can toady well enough to charm a moron like Fudge into listening to her counsel and she can bully. Whow what qualifications for the third or fourth mightiest person in the ministry!
Runecutter chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Why? Even showing up exceeds already any expectation Snape might ever had of a weasley :D

Smooth talking to get them into accepting teaching positions. And Harry will have to teach his former classmates as well as Ginny... oh Joy!
Runecutter chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Oh no. Not Molly the incredibly daft again... can't that woman just for once just go and jump off a cliff when she gets incontrovertible PROOF that her hallucinations never were meant to become reality? I mean it's a friggin' book in the Ministry's department od Mysteries, do they write polite "nice to have" suggestions down or do they reliably chronicle magic's real workings?

I can see Ginny behaving so "obviously stupid", as she was basically brainwashed all her life, starting with good night stories of the brave, noble and rich BWL... something that doesn't even have a grain of truth in it... he did not slay dragons and save princesses but shrub floors and cut lawns... without any magic. Shouldn't they be able to accept that after all those years of "seeing him as another son of them"?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
I like where the story is and fear there is a lot of trouble to come.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
So, if the child doesn't even register then it is classed muggle instead of squib? If anyone can make it work, the Potters will and there will be no love lost or jealousy hopefully. Something needs to be done to stop Molly and Ginny.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Now if only they could do the bonding before Lily and James are returned.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I love this story! And I love the name of the first little girl! I think it is so sad that little Sirius will be a muggle even though I still have hope for that he will be a wizard like his sister is a witch! Seriously I CAN'T stand Mrs. Weasley and Ginny! And the tricks they tried to pull at the snapping ceremony I would have been pissed beyond belief! I think I would have left at that moment after giving the man in question an piece of my mind! I like that Neville and Luna is bigger characters in this story than in the original! I can't wait to see how they are going to get Ginny and Mrs. Weasley off their backs! And the Grangers...what a mess! I like that Richard and Jane is going to be teaching at Hogwarts! I wonder when Richard will find out about his "real" family and what they did to him! I like he will be spitting mad - for siriusly you don't just abandon your child just because it is different, that grandfather guy is going to be a problem I can feel it in my bones! And may I say that I LOVE that you made Lily and James humans even if it is only for a month! I can't wait for more of this story!

My deepest compliments on your story
Shannon Dee chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed this story so far and do hope you return to it someday.
christis chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Totally hooked and hope that time/RL will allow to work on this story again some point. Hope you are well.
Hurin3 chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
A great story, even if the female Weasley's are OTT. Im guessing there are mitigating circumstances beyond what you have already told us. It's been a long time since an update. I hope you are still out there writing something, even if not ff.

Thanks for writing!
PurpleBullet chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
I really like this stroy. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Mariann's chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
What a shame that this has been discontinued (?) - Wonderful, imaginative and generally one of the nicest stories I've read in the group of those 'after the war' stories.

But still - you should never ever feed a hedgehog with cream! If you need to feed one then please use dry cat food (and offer lots of water), that's what they like a lot and what doesn't hurt them :-)

Hope you'll get back to this after all!
bobcox26 chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
great story please keep me updated and hopfuly they can heal their son
BloodWar chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I've just made it to chapter 5 so far but I really like it

I hope to have it read in the next week or so (my work is a pain)
374 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »