Reviews for After Sunrise
Lanzecki chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
This was really good. I guess something drastic has happened to you though as you seem to have vanished from the face of the Internet. Hopefully you're still alive somewhere, and will feel able to return to this.
blackbat91 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Love this. Very amazing story and plot lines. I particularly enjoy Emma and her dynamic in the early chapters I hope you include her more. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
Great story, hope you continue
BlueMoon42 chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
I hope to read more of this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Lord of the Pit chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
A fascinating read, this is. I look forward to future updates. Though you have me completely intrigued, not to mentioned baffled on where you are going.
cares 1970 chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I just found and fell in love with this story of yours and I realize that you have not written on it in years. I would like to know if you plan on ever finishing it or could you give me a summary on how you planned on the ending being. It is very well written and was hard to put down. Thank you for reading my comment and hope to hear back from you
Deathday Party Planner chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Oh, foo, I'm so disappointed that this wonderful story apparently ends here. You could easily have become my favorite author! Your work was recommended to me by a fan fiction friend. Do you have a blog or website somewhere else that you post on? Thank you for sharing this small fragment of your writing, hopefully someday you will return to fan fiction, we are poorer for your absence.
happylady chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
I loved this story I do you would think about finishing it please
Until next time
Gloria
Philosophize chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Great story! I hope you come back and keep adding to it.
HoosierCullen chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Another great fic and another i hope you update soon. You have great talent for writing Harmony and this is just another example of that. I think the idea for this is great and again as with your other fic very possible. I love Harru with Hermione and think you do the pairing very well. Your OCs are great to read also,man i used great a lot.
dark m00n angel chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
It's a really great story pls update soon!
Runecutter chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
A very intriguing story with much still going on... what is it with Sirius (the Baby) and will Harry stay powerless to help his son? Will the changes at Hogwarts be successful?
How loud, big and painful will the kick to the ass be, that Molly and Ginny have coming for a long time?

And i'm still appreciative for the best damnd speech i've ever seen in fanfiction yet!
Runecutter chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Oh this speech is just perfect. Were this a real incident and not just a fantasy story it would be up there with stuff like the gettysburg adress or MLK's "I have a dream".
An extraordinary piece to be found in a "simple" fanfiction! I'm awed.

Well the rest of the ceremony and the ball was just infuriating. What do those stickwielders think they are? Keeping on Umbridge because of WHAT? she isn't even good in her job when she has to work inside the laws, she just can toady well enough to charm a moron like Fudge into listening to her counsel and she can bully. Whow what qualifications for the third or fourth mightiest person in the ministry!
Runecutter chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Why? Even showing up exceeds already any expectation Snape might ever had of a weasley :D

Smooth talking to get them into accepting teaching positions. And Harry will have to teach his former classmates as well as Ginny... oh Joy!
Runecutter chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Oh no. Not Molly the incredibly daft again... can't that woman just for once just go and jump off a cliff when she gets incontrovertible PROOF that her hallucinations never were meant to become reality? I mean it's a friggin' book in the Ministry's department od Mysteries, do they write polite "nice to have" suggestions down or do they reliably chronicle magic's real workings?

I can see Ginny behaving so "obviously stupid", as she was basically brainwashed all her life, starting with good night stories of the brave, noble and rich BWL... something that doesn't even have a grain of truth in it... he did not slay dragons and save princesses but shrub floors and cut lawns... without any magic. Shouldn't they be able to accept that after all those years of "seeing him as another son of them"?
385 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »