Reviews for After Sunrise
B00kw0rm92 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
I really like this story! I hope you update again soon!
cass2421 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Leave it to Ron to be that dense. Great chapter, post soon.
Ciphet chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Finally, someone who noticed Ron's prejudice to anything muggle. I know that he is a good guy but this brings forth that even the muggle-friendly purebloods deem themselves better than muggles. Really great job. I love the fact that I can't 'predict' what's going to happen next. Love this!:-)
Redbird27 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
I'd say Ron is clueless, but that would just be excusing his incredible insensitivity and stupidity. No married couple would sleep in the same room, right? No married couple would kiss in front of other people, right? His demands are ridiculous, and he doesn't even see it. He's just being Ron. Stupid, insensitive Ron. Git.

Great update, by the way... :)
lycus chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
I really love this story, I've read stories where the Weasleys acted like this but your story has a feel that it's not only the youngest Weasleys that are obsessed with Harry and Hermione. Molly seems obsessed with being Harrys mother and having control of his life, And that shows in Mollys' jealousy over Hermiones mother. And the argument between Hermione and Ron really points out somethig that has always bothered me, The Weasleys don't act like Deatheaters but sometimes they act like non magical people are beneath them. One of the main reasons that Ron/Hermione would never work.
Sword-of-Dusk chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Harry and Hermione fated to be together? That sounds like an awesome thing. Now why wasn't that in the books? I don't know, but I do know that someone needs to slap the hell out of Ginny. Molly too, for that matter.
Indyanna chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Another great chapter. I'm a bit nervous about their wedding though. I can see that it will most likely work out ok because you like Harry/Hermione but, what will Mrs Weasley do? Lol. Update soon!
Ciphet chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
I love it. Agree with the whole Ron thing. It was a good explanation bout the baby and secrecy. Well done. I sense danger with Mrs. Weasley. (call it my inner eye) lol. Very lovely, keep it up :)
Stone2age chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Very good story!

Truly amazing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Glad I found this fic, and looking forward to more of it. Agree with you about Ron, he never turned out to be more than a millstone around Harry's neck imo, and do not see how he and Hermione were supposed to have a relationship, yes, the two of them could have passion, but a long lasting marriage type of love, did not ever see it, even in the epilouge. Looks like Molly is going to be trouble, and will not look forward to the moment when Harry snaps at her, but see it coming like a train.
Dragon451 chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Okay, so now we have some idea how we got here. We haven't seen Ron and Ginny explode yet. My one comment is that I wish in chapter one you had made some comment an bout the bundle Hermione was carrying when they showed up at the Leaky Cauldron. Lily seem to just materialize out of nowhere when she got mentioned. Thank You and I look forward to the next exciting episode.
cass2421 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
I love this fic, leave it to Mrs. Weasley to cause trouble. Post soon.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
well i like your ron and you captured ginny perfectly... the little brat (ginny)
Taly-chan chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Hahaha, yeah. Sirius is certainly more lovable than Ron, not to mention loyal. Great cahpter. Put's the seeds for some trouble in the year. Are you going to write the hole thing?. Tha will make an awsome story.
Redbird27 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Molly Weasley needs a hobby - one that doesn't involve Harry in any way. I hope Hermione catches on and slaps her down hard. (Wow, I didn't know I was so anti-Molly until I read this chapter, along with your author page. She's a menace!)
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »