Reviews for After Sunrise
PyroAngel8605 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
good chapter, and Im glad you made Ron supportive though I dont like him much either.
BlackPhoenixMage chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
This one (the story) really intrigues me. It is similar to all of the other stories and the like dealing with Molly Weasley and her OBHWF, but there is just something about this story that has me interested. It draws me into it. Good twist though on the marriage of Harry and Hermione. I also cannot wait to see what happens with the Weasley's getting their dues.
dennisud chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
think you can bump Ron off with one of those DE's still around attack and he could die then. Neville can then be brought in to sway Ginny.

BTW you should also use Luna here and her unique views to thwart Molly and her plans!

;-)
CompVizer chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
LOL, an almost 11 year old bodyguard, protecting her sister's husband. That was just too much. Love this story so far. Surprised that Ron just stomped off instead of an outburst. And Ginny, I can't think of what she will do. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
i loved it!
Sword-of-Dusk chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Well, this is certainly an interesting story. It contains one of my favorite pairings and it has a great plot, which only helps to keep me reading, obviously. Thank you for writing this, and please update soon.
WickedWitchVictoria chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
It's a very nice story. Has cozy and warm feelings in it.
SlytherinHottie15 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
I really like the story so far. I think you have depicted Ginny's and Ron's reactions well, along with Mrs. Weasley's. I think that the story's plot line is very good, however I do think that Hermione should have a temper at Ron, due to numerous factors and his childish actions. If she doesn't have a temper now, she probably would later on; I especially have a feeling that she will in the next chapter. Anyways can't wait to read more. Update soon!

SlytherinHottie15
cass2421 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
You and your evil cliffhangers, post soon.
PyroAngel8605 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
lol wow, I like it so far. Emma acting as the protector, that was cute.
youn2731 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
This is pretty interesting so far. I hope to see more soon.
Indyanna chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to hear Mrs Weasley and Ginny react to everything. I'm assuming that they will not be happy - haha.
Redbird27 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Woo-hoo! That was awesome - and we still have Ron and Ginny's reactions to go! I'm loving Emma as a bodyguard and Uncle Georgie, and I'm thankful they at least have Fleur on their side. Next chapter's shaping up to be a doozy...can't wait!
Indyanna chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Love, love this. Seriously great, can't wait for ron, ginny and Molly's reactions, eek!
Dragon451 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I like this very much. I am curious about the back story. I await eagerly the next entry to this story.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »