Reviews for After Sunrise
PyroAngel8605 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
lol wow, I like it so far. Emma acting as the protector, that was cute.
youn2731 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
This is pretty interesting so far. I hope to see more soon.
Indyanna chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to hear Mrs Weasley and Ginny react to everything. I'm assuming that they will not be happy - haha.
Redbird27 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Woo-hoo! That was awesome - and we still have Ron and Ginny's reactions to go! I'm loving Emma as a bodyguard and Uncle Georgie, and I'm thankful they at least have Fleur on their side. Next chapter's shaping up to be a doozy...can't wait!
Indyanna chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Love, love this. Seriously great, can't wait for ron, ginny and Molly's reactions, eek!
Dragon451 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I like this very much. I am curious about the back story. I await eagerly the next entry to this story.
Hitokiri Ryuu chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Good story. Interested to see where it goes.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
lol i loved it!
lycus chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
This is already a good story, But I am still waiting for the complete story. The meeting with the Weasleys seems like it will be shocking especally when they find out that Harry and Hermione are married.
cass2421 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Very cute, post soon.
Ciphet chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I love that it's post-dh. It has so much to look forward to (weasleys &hogwarts) I'm really looking forward to readin more.
Redbird27 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
This is very interesting... and I'm excited to see what exactly has happened between Hermione and Harry - and what exactly the reaction is that they're expecting. Can't wait for next update.
hphglover chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
They're married? Is she also pregnant? I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm sure more than on red-headed person will explode.
dennisud chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
You've dropped enought hints that I can't wait to see how they handle the Weasley's the publicity, the new Ministry and parenthood!

Nice to add Emma!