Reviews for After Sunrise
Hitokiri Ryuu chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Good story. Interested to see where it goes.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
lol i loved it!
lycus chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
This is already a good story, But I am still waiting for the complete story. The meeting with the Weasleys seems like it will be shocking especally when they find out that Harry and Hermione are married.
cass2421 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Very cute, post soon.
Ciphet chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I love that it's post-dh. It has so much to look forward to (weasleys &hogwarts) I'm really looking forward to readin more.
Redbird27 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
This is very interesting... and I'm excited to see what exactly has happened between Hermione and Harry - and what exactly the reaction is that they're expecting. Can't wait for next update.
hphglover chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
They're married? Is she also pregnant? I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm sure more than on red-headed person will explode.
dennisud chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
You've dropped enought hints that I can't wait to see how they handle the Weasley's the publicity, the new Ministry and parenthood!

Nice to add Emma!

dennisud
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
HOLY CRAP!
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I LOVED IT!
hphglover chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Ron is always so slow. He can't ever add two and two. Not even when it's pretty obvious. I like this. Hope to see more soon.
cass2421 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Very Cute! This should be good, post soon. I can't wait to see Ron reaction.
Indyanna chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Epic! Fantastic! I'm already in love. I read H/Hr quite a bit and most in unrealistic, this however is completely realistic. I really hope you update soon.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I don't usually read H/Hr, but this was well done.
SummrMagic chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
you are going to add to this, right? please? it's just enough that you know WHO she really met and it's pulling me in! I do hope there's more... and if not, well, I liked this TONS!
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25