Reviews for After Sunrise
BloodWar chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I've just made it to chapter 5 so far but I really like it

I hope to have it read in the next week or so (my work is a pain)
kronecker2002 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Enjoyed the story so far but notice no updates for about 2-3 years. Have you done all you intend to? If so I may be tempted to continue the story from the current end point.
carick of hunter moon chapter 14 . 11/18/2011
this is a well thought out and well crafted story with the start of a good plot line thank you
GBTtown chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
This is a really great story and it is a shame that it has not been updated.
1st Lieutenant chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Oh so nice. Can't wait to read the following chapters to come.
BlarghBlarghBlargh222 chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Nooooooooo! This story was amazing and then I read "Updated: 03-08-09" :'( Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee do more?
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
This is a great story, I wanted to ask if you plan to continue this or if it's been abandoned?
Melissa1026 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
I just read this again in its entirity in one sitting. I love it so much. I wish there were more stories out there that were H/Hr and James and Lily came back to life. I know it hasn't been updated in a while but I would love to read more!
MariusDarkwolf chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
Good story so far looking forward to the updates. Feel bad for little Sirius Richard though
MariusDarkwolf chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Ron earned an 'E' on potions because he A) showed up, B) didn't blow anything up, and C) didn't kill anyone.

That's my opinion. I still think Molly and Ginny are the ones that brewed the Amortentia that he used on Hermione in canon (I still maintain that's the only reason she fell for him.)
Heksie chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
nice twist in the fic - good work - hope to see a next update soon.
Desiraes0220 chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
An update would be nice its been forever
Ropeter chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Hi Helenapur, I love this story. As far as I am concerned, you're not being hard on Molly and Ginny (and Ron is given an almost dream run!) - a few words with Lily and a bit of a cold shoulder does not compare with her losing her hair with splinching and going mad (which I have read recently in another story), so please don't lose heart. I understand that the Muse is fickle but I would love for you to do more with this story, as it i sone of my favourites!

Roisin
Leah Andrea Black chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Wait, where is the rest of the story?

I wanna read more! Its awesome. At first I was a little sceptical, 'cause I think you painted Ginny and Mrs. Weasley a bit to drastically, but I like the other developings and the kids, especially Emma are really cute. It would be nice to see in the future, how they will manage with Lily and Sirius (and possible more kids?) and the aditional one from Hermiones parents.

Pleeeeasse, pretty please with sugar on top write again!
trongod chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
Very well thought out story; reading it, I found that it flowed smoothly and inspired questions that were answered quickly as the story progressed. The people are visible in my mind's eye, if you understand my meaning, although the reincarnation of the senior Potters came as a complete surprise. The time limit seems harsh, so I'm hooping there is some mitigating circumstances that will become apparent in future chapters...

{And speaking of future chapters - where are they? It's almost Christmas (well, it's close, anyway) and I need more chapters (trailing off in whimpers)...}

The world isn't all sunshine and roses, as seen by the bigots at the different events the Granger/Potter clan attended, as well as the assassination attempt and screwed up reporters holding the Rita Skeeter Banner Of Mud Slingers high as they try to besmirch everyone they can. The Molly/Ginny situation needs quick resolution before Harry is forced to take terminal action, as both psychos are fully capable of murdering the babies as well as Hermione in an insane attempt to co opt someone that was never theirs to begin with...OK, now I /really/ want some updates!
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »