Reviews for Hazy Shade of Winter
Maddy chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This series has to be one of my all-time favourite fics: you do Sam so wonderfully. Please stop being cruel and write more! ;)
JustTwisted chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Wonderful, orginal series...and believable : SAm can't really be as happy as he seems...at least not in my opnion, where dark angstiness rules ;-)

V. good.
Karen chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
These just keep getting better. Please write more if you can.
Katie chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Noooooooo! You can't leave it like that, you can't, you can't! I would love to see a sequel.
megan chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
I'd like to add my pleas to the others...please, please, please continue! This is extremely well-written - I like the different POVs - and I cannot wait to see what happens next!
shek chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Oh please please do a sequel to this. You can't leave me hanging like that!
karen chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
please please please please PLEASE write a sequel to this! a series this good deserves more to be added to it! there are so many questions too! is sam dead, or just barely hanging on? what are the reactions of the rest of the staffers going to be? what's going to happen to alex? josh? mallory? only a sequel could possibly answer these many questions. keep up the great writing! :D
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Oh my God, you can't leave it there! Will he live? Will he die? Exactly how incredibly awful is Toby going to feel when he finds out? How's everybody going to react? You have to write a sequel!