Reviews for Mission Impossible
SanteeLegs chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
"But it's so comfy."

Totally something Shawn would say! I love it!
Kris Pilar chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was hilarious! This is definitely going on my favorite list. Great job!
Alexis Seven chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OMG. That was HILARIOUS!

I especially loved the Monk reference. :) That was fun. Everything was very well done, and the characterizations were fantastic! The dialogue was quippy and in character, and flowed like normal conversation, like dialogue should.

I try not to leave any reviews that don't include some sort of constructive criticism, but I couldn't hardly find anything that needed improving. The only thing I think could be changed would be if you were to put a line or other such separation between scenes and direct changes of thought. That got a bit confusing.

Anyway, I loved it, and am definitely going to be reading this again and again!

A7
ZedPM chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
...

LMAO!

...

-Kimly
Challijo chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was AWESOME! It made me laugh. Thanks for posting it!
Keyanna chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was *great*. Wonderful characterizations and immensely funny. I really want to know what Plan A was, now.

Loved the utter fruitlessness of their talking to Lassiter's evil mom, and I strongly agree with Shawn's decision about what to call the operation. Gus's idea was also too indirectly phrased. It's important to have an action-focused mission statement.

I also loved the exchange:

"God, I hate it when people don't listen."

"Guess who I have just-"

"That's nice, O'Hara."

But I think that probably my favorite part was the fact that Shawn included breaking into Lassiter's house on his list of how they've been attempting to cheer him up. It's just so *Shawn*!