Reviews for Idiot Syndrome
bluegril5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This is really good and I love it keep on going!
emmacat1234 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
That. Was. Adorable. And I am totally team Neji on it.
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
There is a reason why I still watch out for your works even after 5 years have passed(cough-Falling Action-cough) Ahem.
And this story, like many of your other ones, had proved why again.
Your way in conveying the emotion in dialogue and in their actions is so simple and yet so effective that I couldn't help but hear their voices in my head as I followed along. Sakura's mood-swings, her anger, the emphasis on certain words VS the passive prodigies' deadpan, oblivious tones VS poor, by-stander Shikamaru - I felt ALL OF IT.

And how Sasuke and Neji mistakenly thought what a brilliant strategist Shikamaru was for all the wrong reasons - that was, excuse my pun, plain genius there. You work humor so effortlessly that it makes me keel.

I sincerely hope that you one day come back to write ...even if it's not for Naruto (oh heck, what am I saying, I hope it is D;). Well wherever you are right now, I hope you are still writing anyways. It's a talent that shan't be wasted in this world.
vivian chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Readibg this again and I just totally love it!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Nice one:)
Yokaigurl chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I love this. Like a lot. I thought I had fav this story because honestly, it made me giggle and wonder wildly why the hell can't these people be real and where can I get like two of them? Will there be a sequel to this because damn child, its all kinds of potential and my brain can only handle so much. Great work and ugh just enough! Loved it! - Yokaigurl
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is very good I do hope you consider doing a sequel
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Gotta love Shikamaru.

This was hilarious. I really liked it, and the story made me laugh. So yeah. Keep up the humor.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Haha! This was GOLD! I can't stop laughing seriously :)) i love this all-genius team! great job XD
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Love it!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was great XD
Seshaddict chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Loved this- it had me laughing and I forgot for awhile the pressures of my day! Thanks.
Dreaming of Past chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Omg, its so cute, i love it XD
The Living Oxymoron chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is so funny! I loved how you portrayed the characters because you wrote their personalities so perfectly. Will you ever make a sequel to this one-shot?
saklea chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was really amazing. And even though I am slightly sad you didn't tell which one of the two idiot she did end up with, I'm glad in a way. It would've been sad either way. Neji AND Sasuke. Some girls just have it all...
252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »