Reviews for Idiot Syndrome
vivian chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Readibg this again and I just totally love it!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Nice one:)
Yokaigurl chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I love this. Like a lot. I thought I had fav this story because honestly, it made me giggle and wonder wildly why the hell can't these people be real and where can I get like two of them? Will there be a sequel to this because damn child, its all kinds of potential and my brain can only handle so much. Great work and ugh just enough! Loved it! - Yokaigurl
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is very good I do hope you consider doing a sequel
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Gotta love Shikamaru.

This was hilarious. I really liked it, and the story made me laugh. So yeah. Keep up the humor.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Haha! This was GOLD! I can't stop laughing seriously :)) i love this all-genius team! great job XD
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Love it!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was great XD
Seshaddict chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Loved this- it had me laughing and I forgot for awhile the pressures of my day! Thanks.
Dreaming of Past chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Omg, its so cute, i love it XD
The Living Oxymoron chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is so funny! I loved how you portrayed the characters because you wrote their personalities so perfectly. Will you ever make a sequel to this one-shot?
saklea chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was really amazing. And even though I am slightly sad you didn't tell which one of the two idiot she did end up with, I'm glad in a way. It would've been sad either way. Neji AND Sasuke. Some girls just have it all...
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Adorable:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Me encanto, estuvo de verdad muy buena la historia, verdaderamente genial
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
it was a good read and it made me smile )
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »