Reviews for Idiot Syndrome
menehune chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved this story. It actually made me laugh. Congrats and a job well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOL.

And the person who reviewed below me takes fanfiction too seriously. -.-
rainbowmarcher chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I don't know how to phrase this.

Your grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. was good. More than just 'good', actually, but that isn't the point. While your literary skills are great, your characterization and plot direction isn't. I, for one, cannot see Shikamaru - a guy who can ignore Ino and /put up/ with her, for the Shodai's sake! - getting so heated up over something like this. Nor could I see Sasuke, a guy who's probably asexual in canon, showing his affection or jealousy so easily. He has pride. A lot of it, in fact. Thirdly, Neji is probably one of the most level-headed shinobi in the entirety of the series. I just can't see him act like a territorial dog. All that was left for him to do was piss on her.

I might be biased, as reverse-harems are one of my most hated scenarios.

The next thing that bothered me greatly, was Sakura's presentation.

Now, going to canon, you'll see that Sakura is a short-tempered, fire-spitting, occasionally soft, and very intelligent kunoichi. She isn't an angel, not at all. But you've shown her as an oblivious schoolgirl stuck in between a love rectangle (I don't really think that's the right word there...), and that was one of the most annoying things I've encountered. Make her a bit more tough, and /not/ oblivious. That's Naruto's forte, not Sakura's. She's perceptive.

About the plot direction, I didn't really see much of a plot in here. I suppose it's because this is a one-shot, although I still don't get the whole point of the detour. Sure, it might be to show the pesky love rectangle thing, but ... nah.

Keep in mind that I'm not flaming you, as I haven't even cussed at you. I'm merely pointing out things that, in my opinion, aren't as top-notch as they should be. You're a good writer, you have a nice grab on the language, and you're good at descriptions to boot. All that's left is to learn how to properly characterize, since that's the only huge flaw I see here.

Cheers!
ilovedeidei chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Haha hilarious! I love it!
MuggleBornWY chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love this fic! It's awesome. And yay. The 200th reviewer!
-WY
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Now I know why this fic is favorited by SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANYYYYYYYYYYY people! What to say? I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!
Kendrachu chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever. I loved it so much. I wish you would publish more SasuSaku.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I enjoyed your abuse to these characters a whole bunch! I'm glad you didn't make Shikamaru a third party in love with her, and I especially liked the whole "I like to play Shogi. She likes to talk. We compromise."

It sounds so Shikamaru-ish that I thought it was brilliant. Only at the end did his strategic genius manage to run a little off-course, but I think it's awesome. You wrote him really well. KUDOS! (He's a difficult character, mostly because people forget to realize he's the most mature and bravest character in the Naruto-verse. He's like Sherlock Holmes. Intelligent and quick-thinking, with a brain that works three hundred percentile above average and an attitude of "I don't give a damn", he shows remarkable capacity as a ninja when pressured too. Truly, well done.)
TheBaneOfOlympus91 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
okay this was a damn good short story. Good Job!
yoriblueknight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was really cute. I enjoyed reading it.
2oatmealcookies chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
WOWWW that was hilarious and amazing SasuNejiShikaSaku story I've read so far.

Kudos.
Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was funny. I love it all.
JustHereForDaLulz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love this story of yours! You have no idea how many times I have read this just because I love it so muchhh 3

Write more of this if you can! I love it!
TheVastEmptiness chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Really sweet story! I love it :3
AdotD chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aw. Nicely written. Thank you :)
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »