Reviews for Idiot Syndrome
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I enjoyed your abuse to these characters a whole bunch! I'm glad you didn't make Shikamaru a third party in love with her, and I especially liked the whole "I like to play Shogi. She likes to talk. We compromise."

It sounds so Shikamaru-ish that I thought it was brilliant. Only at the end did his strategic genius manage to run a little off-course, but I think it's awesome. You wrote him really well. KUDOS! (He's a difficult character, mostly because people forget to realize he's the most mature and bravest character in the Naruto-verse. He's like Sherlock Holmes. Intelligent and quick-thinking, with a brain that works three hundred percentile above average and an attitude of "I don't give a damn", he shows remarkable capacity as a ninja when pressured too. Truly, well done.)
TheBaneOfOlympus91 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
okay this was a damn good short story. Good Job!
yoriblueknight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was really cute. I enjoyed reading it.
2oatmealcookies chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
WOWWW that was hilarious and amazing SasuNejiShikaSaku story I've read so far.

Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was funny. I love it all.
JustHereForDaLulz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love this story of yours! You have no idea how many times I have read this just because I love it so muchhh 3

Write more of this if you can! I love it!
TheVastEmptiness chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Really sweet story! I love it :3
AdotD chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aw. Nicely written. Thank you :)
Fallen t3n5hi chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It's so cute I likey I was loling the whole time and my family loking at like wtf but is so Kawai
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
awwww man, they are so cute when they are clueless in love! Nice fic )
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Clever, witty, and unique! I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing!
jowilleatyuh chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
*chuckles* Definitely a really good one shot xD make a continuation por favor? :3 MAKE IT NEJIIIIIIIIIIII :3 Kyaa he's so bloody adorable! *chuckles* "Kill S-"
JustYourAverageGirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I lol'd the whole time! I honestly love this story to pieces, and you should write more NejiSaku stories/oneshots! :D

Thank you for the laugh! Although I wish Sakura would have a reaction to the love from Neji and Sasuke. Mou, it's so kawaii~
crangelique chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
In some odd sense, I like this story. However, I would have liked it if Sakura reacted somehow about how the two prodigies felt for her.. but, oh well, it was funny & cute..
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved this fic so much! Very impressionant how you manage the characters with their ways of be! So adorable! *-* Sakura, give up of these idiots, stay with Shika :)
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »