Reviews for From The Ashes
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 10h
Come on please finish this story. It is too good and too unique to just slide away incomplete.
Mmars69 chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
I wholeheartedly agree with Mionefan.
Although, I'm too manly for tears... sniff sniff.
Mionefan chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
An update to this tale would be nice. The first chapters were hard to read through tears.
Goose chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Had Harry used the mirror to contact Sirius to see if he was alright/told Dumbledore his vision...Sirius would have never died. Harry didn't go to the MoM for the prophecy, he went to save Sirius.
123irish chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
you tell a story very well up to a point then you seem to lose your stream on thought. Point, Voldy using an spray can and the microwave to blow up the house. Voldy wants nothing to do with the muggles and would have no idea how to use a microwave, if for some reason he let us know where this knowledge came from as he does not think that muggles are any better than beasts.
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Really heart wrenching to red but an exceptional story
Yaw613 chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Sarek5959 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Awesome story Sadly it looks abandoned
s-david-m chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
I doubt very much that Dumbledore would pull his wand on Harry, no matter how strained their relationship. It's the equivalent of pulling a gun. Not something done lightly.

I also doubt that Amelia would enter her home alone once she noticed the intrusion. Rule 1 of every cop: call for backup.
HanseDavion chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Are you going to update anytime soon?
SpitKill chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Wow this was some depressing shit. But it was really good really deep depressing shit lol!
Osmodious chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Pity this, and your other stories, are abandoned as they are excellent...this one is a real roller coaster ride. Would love to see how they all turn out...hope you finish them someday!
Beth5572 chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
omh666 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
It's starting to look like all the decent stories were abandoned in 2012. I wonder, did all the authors take that end of the world thing to heart?
Proponent of EVO chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
This fic is fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing!