Reviews for Number 9
DreamlessRiver chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I love it! It keeps you intrigued about what's going to happen next! Update soon. :)
animearlinefreak chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
So far, I love this story and I can not wait for the next chapter to come out. I love Axel/Demyx together! And also this story needs more credit than it already has right now. Keep up the good work, your an excellent writer!
Ax the Headbanger chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Aw, thats some harsh awakening. That kids lucky to encounter Axel at first (imagine, he even lend him His Chakram!)... and I really wonder, whos gonna be the first one to scare or piss Dem enough to discover his element:)

Please, keep it up, Im very looking forward to the next chappie.
Ninny-na chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Aw.

Poor Demy.

Dazed and confused.
Manwathiel chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Very cute! Demyx is such a sweetie. I can imagine Axel would have a blast no longer being the new guy. Heheheh. Keep it up!
AkuDemyfan chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Wow, that was really cool. Great work with this! I really liked the part where Axel gave his Chakram to Demyx. That was great idea! Hope you don't mind faving and adding to alert so I can follow, read and review your story! Keep up with this! :D
Roaring Chicken chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
o i really like this! is there any more coming? and if there is i can't wait for Demy to wake up!
Ax the Headbanger chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Dude, this is awesome! I like, how you made their characters, Ive always imagined them like that - especially Xig, hes such a pranky pirate ass with a STYLE (gods, I love that guy!) Please please keep writing!
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Great start! I'm quite interested about what's gonna happen next. Hope Axel and Demyx will be good friends (if not something deeper). Keep up with the awesome work! Hope you don't mind me faving! ;)
Axrat chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Interesting so far. I like how Axel is a bit less mature than he seemed in Kingdom Hearts in this. It fits the time well.