Reviews for Absence makes the Heart Grow Fonder
ra.shin0mOri chapter 1 . 5/25
As a winnippegger, i can totally imagine which parts of the city they could've lived in XD great job btw!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Absolutely AMAZING story
Erica667 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Love it
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
i had a bit of trouble reading this fic, my eyes were crossed and I was drooling from the image of a Military uniformed Kakashi and Sasuke...

...crap -stands up to get a tissue for nosebleed-
Korregidora chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Hahaha, those last few lines crack me up! I hate Mizuki...good riddance!
Anonymous Syd chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I hate Mizuki. I'm glad he got what was coming to him for sabotaging Kakashi and Iruka' s relationship the way he did, and for making Iruka lose hope in Kakashi. But YAY! A happy ending! I loved it!
jj chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
that was freaken assume
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I liked this, particularly the way Kakashi is portrayed, but it is quite difficult to tell who is speaking a lot of the time.
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
&?%! It should be illegal to make people feel so many feelings in only a one-shot!(although a long one _) seriously now I thought I'd have a heart attack because of all the shifts in my chest, knots, tugs, warmths, the lumps in my throat, swallowing problems, seemingly unable to stop grinning, being unable to breathe, urges to kick puppies and erase the sun because the world was too depressing then the urges to throttle, choke, castrate, bite his head off, gauge his eyes out and generally deliver him to are more but I'd rather congratulate you for being such an amazing writer and inform you that I loved the story because I was stuck glued to the monitor and now it's 4am and I really liked sleeping...anyway, ja!_ -Kakashi in marine uniform btw...too hot!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You are amazing! i loved the end bit with sasuke qand stuff
24sakura chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
AWESOME FIC!thank you
Pigeonina chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Good one shot! I like my kakairu with a bit of sasunaru. And I loved the modern setting too. Good job!
C chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wonderful. I just loved it. No need to say more

Thaaaanks !
mayfaire chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh this is really beautiful. Damn Mizuki for ruining Kakashi and Iruka's perfect relationship! It's a good thing fate decided to intervene. I just love a Marine!Kakashi! I can definitely see him as an officer with his powerful air and good height. Brilliant story. I wished this was made into multi-chapter. And you write absolutely beautiful smut.
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 10/18/2009